Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Duct Tape Dummy Part II

Duct Tape Dummy Part II

Information:

File name: Duct Tape Dummy Part II

Tags / Description: Duct taped up ever so tightly and mouth thoroughly gagged with my panties...you know Im up to no good. For you, of course. This is great for me.Why is it great for me? With the electrodes in your ass and on your cock and nipple clamps strung to a leash, I have all the more fun at tormenting you at your own bodily expense! Ive spent so much time immobilizing you, and now its time for me to sit back, relax, and watch some TV.Heres the catch: the e-stim unit is going to be set on the SOUND setting, meaning that everything you hear from the TV will be directly electrocuting you! And then youll scream, electrocuting yourself, or Ill laugh and talk, electrocuting you, and on and on and on. Its a vicious cycle. Fortunately, youre trapped in all that duct tape bondage so you really have no choice!So yes, I will watch some TV now while casually holding onto the leash that is tugging at your nipples. Its a bit quiet, and I dont want to wake up the neighbors with your screaming, so lets turn it up. Oh wait...Features: electric play, tens unit, nipple torment, nipple play, duct tape bondage, panty gag, gagged, gagging, CBT, cock and ball torment, electroplay, electrotorment, predicament bondage, human furniture, slave training, tapegagged, gagged men, glasses, leotard, unitard, singlet

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:01
Video Size: 0,63 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - Duct Tape Dummy Part II
Balladorim7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03004 секунды с 9 запросами