Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Dharma Jones - Love Troubles (2023) Yorklyn

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Dharma Jones
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English
Relationships are not always perfect, and Dharma Jones is having trouble with hers. Wanting to vent and hear advice, she decides to approach her boyfriend's best friend, Lucas Frost, since he knows him best. Clad in an orange floral halter dress and white ankle boots, the slim brunette enters Lucas's home and opens up about how she plans on ending the relationship because of their sexual preferences. Dharma discloses that she has a foot fetish and desires for a man who will worship her feet, piquing the hunk's interest. He admits he shares the same interest, and things between the pair quickly heated up after this fact. Despite the horny woman's protests about what they're about to do, Lucas convinces her by slowly removing her boot and rubbing the bare sole against his face. He savors the scent of the smelly foot before licking and sucking the pedicured toes. The bearded man gives Dharma the foot worship she craves before she reciprocates the pleasure with a sensual blowjob. After untying and stripping her clothes to reveal her small tits and lean body, she lays back on the couch and invites Lucas to lick up her trimmed wet pussy and along the arches of her feet. Unable to hold back, they fuck hard in missionary before Dharma rubs the soles of her feet against the hairy man's erection and gives him a footjob-handjob combo. The sultry vixen rides Lucas's cock in cowgirl, shaking her perky ass as he tries to match her rhythm. He pounds into her tight pink hole in doggystyle, thrusting deeply as moans spill from his partner's lips. The pair continue fucking in spoon and missionary until Lucas finally spills his hot cum all over Dharma's dainty feet and beautiful face. Feeling playful, she licks up as much of the man's cream as she can from her long toes and between them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6942kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dharma Jones - Love Troubles (2023)

DDF Network - Body sushi & creamed nylon! Belle Mina

Release Year: 2011
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Aleska Diamond
Genres: Anal Sex, Black hair, Blonde hair, Blowjobs, Cowgirl, Cum on feet, Pussy licking, Doggy style, Blue eyes, Brown eyes, Green eyes, Foot fetish, Foot in pussy, Footjob
Join Abbie Cat, Alexa, Kitty Cat and Frank M. in a frisky foursome that gives you the best girl-girl, boy-girl, and fetish-fulfilling action we've seen in a long time! Abbie and Frank M. are the guests at Alexa's "body sushi" New Year's Eve party, where Kitty Cat lays on the coffee table clad in pantyhose and an assortment of sushi rolls along her legs and tummy! Frank M. eats sushi right off her legs, then Alexa distracts him with her golden high heels and curvy calves. Soon she feeds him and Abbie sushi with her bare toes, before switching to stroking Frank's shaft with her sole. She directs his cock into Abbie's mouth with her feet, then suddenly Kitty gets up and blows Frank. We hope none of that lovely sushi went to waste!!Abbie and Kitty rub their nylon-clad feet on Frank's meat and then get into some girl-girl foot-sucking. Frank bangs Alexa while Abbie licks Kitty through her crotchless pantyhose. Even while she's got cock deep inside herself, Alexa remembers to feed her feet into Abbie's and Kitty's lips. Then Abbie fucks Kitty's pussy with her stockinged ped.Alexa enjoys Frank's pork while Kitty sucks her feet, then the girls all get down on the floor together while Frank has a drink. But his cock is wedged between Abbie's stocking feet, and soon he's fucking her pussy. Alexa sucks her own toes for awhile, before climbing on top of Frank's prick and riding him while Abbie and Kitty lick her feet. Alexa does an impressive split over Frank so that she can feed her feet to the girls on opposite sides of the couch. Then Kitty Cat, besides being the erstwhile body sushi girl, also takes Frank's cock up her ass, and she gets to lick up his cream after he squirts on all the ladies' feet, bare and nylon. An impressive performance, Kitty Cat! You're our Model of the Day.
Duration: 27:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4141kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 889.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Body sushi & creamed nylon!

Abigail Dupree Hill AFB

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: Fetish, Head Shaving, Eyebrow Shaving, Dildo, Pierced Pussy, Stocking
Last I remember, I was talking with another Master from Norway on telecom. This was my last memory of my former self with long hair sporting a slight unnatural attitude towards men. I do remember that my life was "so boring" as I tell this very hansom Master that I was ready to completely give up this dreary vanilla lifestyle, including the nice car I had and the 7 bedroom Victorian house in Connecticut. Anything would be better than the daily grind with the "No Hair out of place" self important lawyers and the two judges that were me to perform sexual favors. I must have ... Sometime later... I slowly come to transformed, as I see myself in the mirror with No hair, No eyebrows, naked with the dark numbers 037 printed on your forehead... WTF!?? Confused and frightened, I don't remember how I got here. The Master is back on the telecom . I ask what happened, but he silently shows the the hypnotic pattern again. I fight for a bit but give into it. I feel my eyes flutter... From the Master in Norway point of view; She is mindlessly staring. Her mouth hangs open slightly, she starts robotically repeating mantras and continues to do so throughout the rest of the telecom call. "I am a mindless slave. I am unit 037. I will obey. I have no purpose but to serve. I am an empty sex doll. My master thinks for me. I am a foot slave. Sex dolls do not need hair." The end of the video is me shaving my head and eyebrows for his insanely morbid video.
Duration: 48:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree

Mommy's Girl - Not As Good As The Original Wilder

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Gizelle Blanco, Shay Sights
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, Foot Fetish, shaved pussy
Shay Sights and her stepdaughter Gizelle Blanco are excited today since they're going to be watching the sequel to one of their all-time movies. But when they watch the film, they're bummed to discover that it's not good at all. In fact, it's . The original was better- this they can agree on.
Duration: 46:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Not As Good As The Original

DDF Network - Foot Worship Wonders Powersville

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Brook Scott
Genres: Blue eyes, Foot fetish, G-string, Leg fetish, Other toys, Red hair, Tattoo, Pussy gape, Trimmed Pussy, Solo, Natural tits, Boots, Panties, Indoor, Medium tits
When we first come upon Brook Scott in her new Full foot fetish video, she looks rather domineering with her riding pants, high heel boots, and riding crop; but it turns out this blue-eyed hot babe from the United Kingdom is more into having flirty fun with us! Taking off her boots and giving them a good sniff, she reveals her bare size 6.5 feet, which she kept in the boots with no socks. She flexes her soles, gives herself a toe sucking, and rubs them against her 34DDD/E boobs. Holding her riding crop between her toes, she uses it to spread her pink with the little black horse's head on the handle. Enjoy Brook's wonderful high arches and indulge in foot worship today!
Duration: 27:07
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 909.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Foot Worship Wonders

DDF Network - Foot Lover's Paradise Lake Monroe

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Eva Parcker
Genres: 69, Big tits, Blonde hair, Boy-Girl, Cowgirl, Cum on feet, Pussy licking, Deep throat, Doggy style, Blue eyes, Foot fetish, Footjob, French, G-string, Handjob, Pussy fucking
The fantastic French star Eva Parcker pays us an extra-special visit, enjoying a hardcore footjob encounter with Ryan Ryder. Eva is shooting hardcore boy-girl action with DDF exclusively, so that tells you exactly how special this scene is! (You can see her previous XXX boy-girl clinch at our sister site HandsOnHardcore.) Yes, the holiday is not over as long as we get gifts like this in the form of Full HD foot fetish sex video excitement. Ryan is enjoying a meal but Eva, dressed to kill and thrill in her tight black frock and gartered sheer nylon stockings, distracts our hero with a little footsie and immediately he's under the table giving her foot worship on those size 8.5 toes in the reinforced-heel-and-toe nylons. This sets off the heat in Eva, who reciprocates with blowjob action as they get into a sixty-nine. Then she gets Ryan fucking her shaved pussy as he sniffs and kisses her feet in the stockings. Guess you might say he's deep in foot lover's paradise! Eventually the nylons come off too and we see her soft high-arched feet in all their naked splendor, complete with metallic blue toenail polish, as she gets well-boffed right in front of us, leading up to a footjob finale as he spurts his understandably uncontrollable load on her soles which tightly clasp his throbber! Thanks for the thrills, Miss Eva!
Duration: 27:33
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 924.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Foot Lover's Paradise

DDF Network - Horny For High Arches! Huntsville

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Bianca
Genres: Blonde hair, Pussy licking, Blue eyes, Brown eyes, Enhanced tits, Foot fetish, Czech, High Heels, Orgasm, Pussy eating, Shaved Pussy, Tattoo, Barefeet, Lesbian, Medium skin, French kissing
Newcomer Sandra Hill meets Bianca in a billiards room for some lesbian toe fun. They kiss and lean over the pool table, showing off their long legs in colorful tights and sexy shoes. Bianca in particular has some interestingly strappy sandals, but she removes Sandra's backless slides first and immediately starts adoring the size 8.5 Hill feet, licking the burgundy-polished toes and taking them into her mouth. Sandra has quite a nice arch to her feet, and Bianca laps and sucks it with fervor. She sniffs Sandra's shoes as well, before taking both of the Hill wrinkled soles in her hands and licking them. Let's make Bianca our Model of the Day for her foot-adoring enthusiasm!Then it's time for Sandra to return the favors, and she takes off Bianca's golden sandals, sniffs them, and then gets down to licking Bianca's size 9.5 feet, running her tongue over the toes and between them, then taking deep whiffs of the soles. Next stop for Sandra's mouth is Bianca's pussy, which is presented in the doggie mode once the tights come down, but Sandra quickly returns to sucking Bianca's red-polished digits. Then Bianca gets busy again herself, licking Sandra's pussy and letting Sandra squeeze her tits with her soles. Finally the girls stretch out on the pool table for some foot-69, which leads to a tender and friendly cuddle at the finish.
Duration: 28:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4177kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 908.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Horny For High Arches!

Время генерации страницы 0.08023 секунды с 9 запросами