Old 08-25-2023, 09:37 AM   #542
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cute Bobbi Starr gets her ass fucked Offerle

Studio: Alexander Devoe
Video language: English
Adorable girl Bobbi shows us how bouncy her butt is while she's in sexy stockings. Rico bumps at her ass as soon as she came down so he starts kissing her round bubble butt and enjoys the softness. Small titted chick puts his whole sausage in her deep throat and gives him a blowing of his life. Then, she turns around and takes that stiffed cock in her pussy from behind. This slut also likes to give her ass for deep stuffing so this guy stick it directly in her ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 6.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cute Bobbi Starr gets her ass fucked

Cocktail Dress Turnhout

It's my birthday and I made reservations for Johnny and me to go to a swanky restaurant. I mean, I'm getting close to 40 years old and I want to still enjoy birthdays while I can. I dress up in a glittery, shiny, tulle and satin black and gray dress, with black stockings and high heels. When I'm all ready to go, I exit the bedroom and Johnny informs me that it took me forever to get ready. We still have plenty of time to make it to the restaurant, but he insists we are going to be late. So, I must be punished. He grabs a bunch of rope (that was conveniently not too far away) and a black satin cloth. He leads me downstairs to the living room and has me take a seat in a chair. Then, Johnny proceeds to tie me really tight to the chair and gives me an over the mouth gag. Now, I'm worried we might not make it to dinner! I protest and flip my hair back and forth until he finally releases me. Thank goodness he didn't use a ball gag (my dress would not look very pretty with drool all over it). We make our reservations and have a lovely dinner. And, the whole time, I am thinking about what other birthday surprises Johnny has planned for me. I so enjoyed the first surprise!
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 133.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocktail Dress

Berry Christmas Pine Level

Here, we try to recreate the candy cane magic of last year's white corset with red ball gag. But, for some reason, the red corset, satin panties, red stockings and high heels just don't seem to be quite as adorable and catchy as the white corset. At least I am vulnerable with my legs spread, arms tied above my head, and ball gagged to produce a little enticing drool. Johnny's even gotten me in a submissive mood with my collar around my neck and some gloves to reduce my tactile sensitivity. Just imagine all the possibilities of what might happen on this very berry christmas!
Duration: 6:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2101kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berry Christmas

Black Bustier Spreckels

I'm not going to lie. Black lingerie always works. It's always fun and fetishy and that must be why we've been doing a lot of it lately. Today is no exception. Johnny was nice enough to get me this satin black bustier to wear for today's bondage escapades. So, I graciously put on my new black bustier with black satin panties, matching lace top stockings and gloves. I add some punchy red high heels to bring in some color and my collar to keep my master happy. He's feeling a bit generous today and decides to only tie my hands above my head with red rope and pluck a big red ball gag in my mouth. And, even though I only have my arms tied above my head with rope, this should keep me here for a while and produce a lot of drool. Don't you think? I just hope Johnny releases me sometime before dinner!
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2101kbps

File size: 121.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Bustier

Foot Therapy With Lindsay And Ciara Tlaquepaque

Video language: English
You visit Lindsay so she can analyze your distractions. Its pretty evident that you're losing control in the presence of feet so she calls over her assistant to provide you with some foot therapy. Ciara enters and assists with the foot therapy under Lindsay's instruction. Dr. Lindsay also helps with her nylon feet too. Once the two satiate your urge to fuck feet, Lindsay firmly believes that you will be able to concentrate much better without prescribing any extra supplements.
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 661.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Therapy With Lindsay And Ciara

Classic Secretary Orr

It seems I have overstepped my boundaries once more. It's just so hard to keep up with all the rules! So, of course, I must be taught a naughty secretary lesson! I'm wearing that red satin blouse. I've been told to not wear to the office again, because it makes the mail man stay too long and Johnny wants to be the one to get all my attention. Anyway, I don't even make it to my desk when he notices that I am inappropriately dressed for work. Uh oh! Can't start the day like this! Johnny sets a chair outside of his office door and directs me to sit in it. I do as I am told, because I'm actually a good secretary. Johnny proceeds to tie me up in my red satin blouse, black satin skirt (really!?), stockings and black high heels. Once I am securely fastened to the chair, Johnny wraps a thick black gag around my head. Now, we'll see if I ever learn my lesson about what I am allowed to wear to the office. And, Johnny's not really mad. He just keeps me there until the mail man drops off his load and leaves. Johnny wasn't going to make his day today!
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps

File size: 118.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Secretary

Formal Night Searsmont

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!
Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Formal Night

Время генерации страницы 0.09234 секунды с 9 запросами