Old 08-25-2023, 09:37 AM   #543
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Twisted Flower Tangipahoa

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Flogging, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Suspension, Stockings, Tickling, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English
How soon, it seems, o twisted flower, your turn comes round again - On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. Your wondrous coloured hair. How I love your body too - especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips. And your sweet anus too, how I love these parts of you as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips, the ropes and straps and canes, the violet wand and single-tail. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower with each new and painful scene. And think of me as I sit here before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me, that you are put through hell. But when it's done, hope you've had fun and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:38
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4816kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower

Dressed Up Tied Up Cawood

It's a rough life for me. Sometimes, Johnny just wants to see what I will look like tied up in a particular outfit. Or, he has seen me tied while wearing it before and he really liked it, so he wants to see me wear it again while tied up. I don't have any problem with that! So, I put on this black dress with a purple bow that I wore like 12 years ago to a wedding (seriously!) with black stockings and high heels. Johnny pulls out the matching purple rope and a black ball gag and sets to work trying to make me look like he remembered. While standing under the hoist, he ties my legs together at the knees and ankles and proceeds to pull my arms behind my back into a strapado using the hoist. Then he gives me the playful little drool inducing ball gag. Finally, he watches to see if it is just how he remembers it. Maybe I'm getting better with age.
Duration: 6:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2077kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 103.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dressed Up Tied Up

Blue Dress Ripley

Johnny has got a new idea for lazy weekday afternoons when I get home from the office early. He thinks it is best if I keep on my work attire, because I usually dress pretty nice for the office and then tie me up and gag me. I guess that is not much of a change in pace, actually. When have I come home from the office and not gotten tied up.*
Anyway, today, I had decided to wear my new bluish purple long sleeve dress with stockings, satin panties and silve high heels. Mmmmm....I realize Johnny has rope that matches my heels before I even see him. Of course when he appears a moment later, he is holding the rope and a white ball gag. He is not being coy. He proceeds to tie me in a tight ball tie and chest harness with the rope. Then, to keep me quiet, he adds the oh so necessary ball gag. Unfortunately, I drool all over my dress in about 5 minutes. But, I guess it doesn't matter. I don't have to get back to the office today. Maybe I'll try work from the living room floor for the rest of the day.
Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps

File size: 586.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Dress

Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra) Robeline

She is so remorseful of her sins (too high heels, slutty stockings and flirtation with co-workers) now that her bottom is flogged and slapped. But the head teacher is sure this slut hasn't perceived her mistakes yet. Slapping in the chains for the high heels, over-the-knee gagged flagellation for the stockings and humiliating toy masturbation for her slutiness are the pains and penalties this bad teacher gets in the head's office. Hard enough? Watch Sandra's video to rate the pain level!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1371kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 223.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra)

Grey and Black Dress Valley Park

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey and Black Dress

Girlfriends Films - Lesbian Legal vol.20 - Scene 2 Lavon

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Girlfriends Films
Cast: Kylie Rocket, Anastasia Pierce
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Old Young, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Lingerie, Big ass, Curvy, Stockings, kissing, pussy eating
Video language: English
Meanwhile is in the jacuzzi serving up his cock to Aften's new date This man too is a cock sucking fiend. Aften is quite happy to find out her man is down for some bi action because afrer all what woman does not like sharing cock with her man.
Duration: 34:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlfriends Films - Lesbian Legal vol.20 - Scene 2

BatSandra Silvers Herkimer

Harley isn’t one to wait and savor anticipation of unwrapping her gift; she gets stuck right in to playing with her new toy! Feeling festive for feet after pulling off high heels, HarLisa sees BatSandra’s soles so delightfully present-ed, from the raised feet position of this modified ball tie on a bedroom bench. Setting to toe and sole tickling and licking of the pantyhose-d pads, the blonde then reaches for her custom purple wands left ready for her pleasure on the bed by some helpful henchmen. Plugging in the powerful pulsating vibrator – and pressing it onto the crotch of the caped and captured crusader! BatMILF squeals into her fabric gagging but all that escapes is “Mmpfh!”
HarLisa can’t resist tormenting her nemesis with her own nylon covered barefeet, pressing and rubbing her mismatched odd socks of fishnets and hose to the affronted face. So excited by this seasonal scene she begins wanding herself with a Hitachi while sucking toes, devouring all 5 of the little piggies into her mouth, before pushing the buzzing wand back onto the captivated clit for a daring duo, double vibrator cumming - quite a Christmas treat!
Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 464.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BatSandra Silvers

Время генерации страницы 0.07436 секунды с 9 запросами