View Single Post
Old 08-27-2023, 10:01 AM   #549
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Shyla Jennings - Shyla Jennings - A Woman's Pleasure Carlock

Cast: Shyla Jennings
Genres: Tiny Tits ,Hairy ,Natural Tits ,Brunette ,Stockings / Knee Highs ,Solo Masturbation
Video language: English
Super cute and petite Shyla Jennings knew where this was going dressed in her favorite black slutty fuck me hard stockings and heels. Her wet aching pussy was in need of much attention that started with her fingers spreading her pussy wide for all her toys to get a piece of the action. Having her vibrator and dildo fucking her tight pink hole led to needing her hand to fill its hunger for a fat cock. Shyla really gave it to herself and left her couch soaked with her sweet pussy juice.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8792kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shyla Jennings - Shyla Jennings - A Woman's Pleasure

Light Blue Corset Pushkin

It's our night in...and we can do whatever we want! So, naturally, there will be some smoking hot lingerie and rope involved, right? I put on my light blue corset, lace panties, stockings, high heels and collar. Then, I take a seat in the middle of the living room. Johnny thought I wanted to watch a movie when I told him we had a night alone, but now he has other ideas. Much more creative, sexy ideas. He wanders upstairs and returns moments later with white rope and microfoam tape (bondage play is always the best foreplay for Johnny! Lucky me!). I willingly present myself to him to be tied up. Johnny proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Then, he ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. Finally, he gives me a soft, expression revealing microfoam tape gag. He watches me wander and struggle around the couch and ottoman, getting more excited as the moments pass. I think we're in for a long night all by ourselves! No complaining here!
Duration: 7:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Light Blue Corset

Cheating Housewife Kitana Lure Enjoys A DP Surprise From Her Fuck Buddy Newburgh

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kitana Lure
Genres: DP, Anal, MILF, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore
Video language: English
Naughty housewife Kitana Lure is home alone while her husband is away on business. She gives her fuck buddy, Lorenzo a call and while she waits for him to arrive, this sex crazed hottie gets dressed in some black lingerie and lace-topped stockings. Kitana feels so seductive that she soon slips out of her panties and fingers her ass before she moves onto a glass dildo. This cheating spouse gets dressed quickly and answers the door to Lorenzo who has brought along his friend David to join in the fun. Kitana leads them both down into the lounge.
Duration: 1:07:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7442kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheating Housewife Kitana Lure Enjoys A DP Surprise From Her Fuck Buddy

Polka Dot Nightie India

I don't know how*strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polka Dot Nightie

Время генерации страницы 0.17067 секунды с 9 запросами