View Single Post
Old 08-27-2023, 10:28 AM   #265
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Latina Patrol Lexy Banderas Harpswell

Video language: English
Attitude Adjusted Criminal alien and hiding expert Lexy Banderas thought she'd outsmarted the Latina Patrol agents by hiding in a bathroom, when they easily find and bust her. She gives them nothing but attitude until Agent Bruno offers her a way to avoid deportation; sexual submission. She may act tough but this slutty chica has no problem taking all of Agent Bruno's burrito down her throat or letting him fuck her tight pussy. He dominates and sexually humiliates the hand-cuffed Latina until he's satisfied then showers her with a big cum-shot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol Lexy Banderas

Monica Jade Export

I slowly bind and gag this beauty, she starts to feel the restricting ropes bind her sexy little body...Monica drifts into submission as she is progressively taken into captivity...Monica is bound on a nice, soft bed and the tight ropes that bind her keep her comfortably suffering! What a sexy, bondage pet she makes!
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4128kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 562.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monica Jade

Red Latex Hogtie Harper Woods

Latex is always a bit fun! And, we don't want to deprive anyone of their fun!...So, I'll give you this one....I dress in my transparent red latex minidress with thong panties underneath and bright red high heels. Of course, I put on my collar as a sign of my submission. But, Johnny decides to take it easy on me today. I got enough going on with the latex. He puts me in a hogtie in soft cuffs, just so he can watch me struggle and roll around in latex. He, also, gives me a matching plump red ball gag, because he likes all the helplessness and drool... I'd click my ruby red heels together, but, I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Besides, you know I'm having fun!
Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 126.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Latex Hogtie

21sextreme - Sex slave: Afrodithe Bathurst

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Afrodithe, Sabrina Sweet
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big butt, brunette, latex n leather
Afrodithe thought she arrived for a nued model casting, but it soon turned out she´s here not knowing what´ll happen to her. We will introduce her to the joys of submission and play some domination games with her, if she agrees. Since she´s a curious girl, she agrees and soon Mistress Lil Bitch enters the scene to make the hogtied girl gasp for breath while she´s choking and slapping her hard!
Duration: 39:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 600.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Sex slave: Afrodithe

Kendall Woods - Extreme Latin Patrol Staines

Latina Patrol Kendall Woods - Caged Violator During a routine house search the Agents get surprise-attacked by their suspect, tiny terror Kendall Woods. This feisty petite Ebony Latina has a history of domestic assaults, fortunately the agents manage to subdue her quickly. Once they've got her calm and talking, Agent Bruno decides to see just how desperate she is by offering her a "special deal". This little slut is soon suckling cock, getting her pierced tits teased and having her tight wet pussy brutally fucked into submission. Agent Bruno's sexual domination of this handcuffed hoe ends with a big facial cum shot.
Duration: 40:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendall Woods - Extreme Latin Patrol

Latina Patrol Lexy Banderas Ledyard

Attitude Adjusted Criminal alien and hiding expert Lexy Banderas thought she'd outsmarted the Latina Patrol agents by hiding in a bathroom, when they easily find and bust her. She gives them nothing but attitude until Agent Bruno offers her a way to avoid deportation; sexual submission. She may act tough but this slutty chica has no problem taking all of Agent Bruno's burrito down her throat or letting him fuck her tight pussy. He dominates and sexually humiliates the hand-cuffed Latina until he's satisfied then showers her with a big cum-shot.
Duration: 40:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol Lexy Banderas

Latina Patrol Monica Asis Pirapora

Undocumented Slut LP Agent Brick finds smoking hot undocumented Latina Monica Asis hiding in her bathroom. When him and his partner interrogate her at their office she claims to be a natural born U.S. citizen but doesn't have any photo id. Agent Brick tells her how likely it is that she'll be deported and she quickly agrees to do whatever it takes for her freedom. He proceeds to sexually dominate and brutally fuck the desperate sexy slut into screaming submission, then feeds the broken bitch a huge facial.
Duration: 42:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol Monica Asis

Время генерации страницы 0.05607 секунды с 9 запросами