Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bunny Madison - Two Big Cocks For Birthday (2023) Bryant Pond

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Bunny Madison
Genres: Threesome, Interracial
Video language: English
Bunny Madison got up sad with her Husband already gone and left the house on Her Birthday. But she tried hard to make herself feel pretty putting on her favorite pink dress with some stockings and doing her hair really cute. But when her Husband Sage Roux got home he saw her sulking sitting on the couch and he dropped to his knees like a good boy and told her of course he remembered her birthday and had a few surprises for her. Did she want the big ones or the little one first he asks? Being the good little slut that she is she asks for the big ones first which turn out to be two very big cocks for her to play with to her delight. Once she is choking herself on those cocks as much as she can here comes her adoring husband with a cake with her name on it and candles. After blowing them out the Men dip their cocks into the frosting for this pretty wife to lick off to her hearts content. After fucking her deeply and for a long time they deposit there own frosting on her pretty body for her adoring husband to lovingly lick and clean up himself followed by a kiss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7194kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bunny Madison - Two Big Cocks For Birthday (2023)

New Sensations - A Black Bull for My Hotwife vol.3 - Scene 3 Falfurrias

Release Year: 2023
Studio: New Sensations
Cast: Jax Slayher, Nelly Kent
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Interracial, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Ass, Lingerie, Cheating, Black Hair, Stockings, shaved pussy
Video language: English
A sub of his own in this scene, ready to put it everywhere, making her cum like a slut until she squirts with pleasure. Blowjobs and penetrations that will make you stay with your watchful eye on the screen... until a nice hot cumshot all for her!
Duration: 33:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1975kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 514.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Sensations - A Black Bull for My Hotwife vol.3 - Scene 3

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet Sentjost

No choice but to continue in their ordeal… Stripped and stretched the sexy socialites struggle in only their pantyhose and high heels, wrap gags muffle their moans, their eyes pleading with the hulking hunk who holds our hapless . The MILF duo - their dinner date long forgotten, attire strewn across the warehouse floor from where it was cut from their curvaceous bodies – can only complain in squeals as first the lithe Eastern European has the rope at her ankles cut, legs spread and wand thrusted upon her sensitive clit, then her tanned, big busted gal pal gets the same treatment. They can only watch each other suffer in demanded delight; as an orgasm takes over all thoughts of their predicament fade, returning them to reality in even more torment. An experiment in endurance, the pair’s pantyhose-d pussies relinquish to the devilish vibrator device, in their wrists-over-head tie, as the firm hands of the broad shouldered brute hold their legs spread wide throughout their ordeal, until he's finished and they're spent. Time for the ladies to rest in a scent induced sleep.
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 378.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life Longwood

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on
Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blair Williams - Ruined Sex Life

White Slip Pole Tie Wabaningo

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Slip Pole Tie

The Slip Adrian

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..
Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Slip

White and Black Babydoll Nightie Lohn

So, we used this particular outfit as part of a special update coming soon to JackieBound. And, we thought it looked so good, that it had to be used for a regular update. Actually, I think Johnny just really liked to see me in it, so he used it as an excuse to get me to wear it again.
Well, here it is...I put on my white and black baby doll nightie with black lace trimmed white satin panties, black garter belt, white stockings and black high heels. Johnny puts my arms together behind my back in an armbinder and puts soft cuffs on my ankles. He attaches the soft cuffs to a spreader bar and gives my mouth a big white ball gag. Then, he pulls my arms up into a strapado position, so I can lean over and drool all over the floor. Of course, I'm not sure that was enough to settle his urges, so I end up on the floor with my armbinder attached to the soft cuffs on my ankles. I lose my shoes, but my hogtie allows me to move around a lot. Yipppee!
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps

File size: 202.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White and Black Babydoll Nightie

Время генерации страницы 0.04309 секунды с 9 запросами