View Single Post
Old 08-31-2023, 10:22 AM   #237
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Dunkin Hoe Nuts - Ashley LaShae - 1080p Lawen

Cast: Ashley LaShae
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Video language: English
Another day, another dunk. It saves on water. As AOC says, we only have 12 years left, 12 years! So we need to conserve water and have the hoes wash their head in it... preferably with another's hand holding it under, because we like live in a society, or some ish. This girl got fucked and was complaining about the deep dickin. I immediate grabbed my headphones and perked up. I love it when a hoe gets drilled and is on the verge of tears--balls out--no fucks given. She held on and took every painful inch. She drank plenty of fluids that guys had to offer to keep her hydrated. We have to save water, folks. 3 nuts to her face, and she was done. She needed that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dunkin Hoe Nuts - Ashley LaShae - 1080p

Mastered Mommy Newllano

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Cindy Crawford
Genres: Hardcore, DP, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, MMF, Threesome, MILF, Cumshot, Pissing, Humiliation
When a mommy comes in and gets the collar put on, it’s game on. The dicks went immediately down her throat as she had this dumbfounded look on her face. A yakk here and a yakk there, yellow discipline in her mouth and in down her belly, she was immediately reduced to a pile of pussy and ass and a pair of tits. Then she got DP'd, and her asshole hammered, did A2M and ate ass, and took 3 loads on her face. She’s a very obedient mommy!
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mastered Mommy

Build Back Butter Noel

Cast: Ava Rose
Genres: Bbw, Dp, Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
She was as soft as warm butter--that supple ass was more than a handful, and boy, it could take a cock full. She let us give her a gaper, and her asshole had the perfect amount of rings around it; and the light upon it showed off it's tender, pink glove. She drank Yellow Discipline for the first time, and she had the saddest, poutiest face on the entire time--like a little brat who didn't get her way. She did dirty ass to mouth and ate man ass. She told us some tales of woe as she sucked her thumb. She was overwhelmed by what came out of her mouth and by what went into her holes. Bootleg nutted twice because that ass was just too good. He popped on her face during the DP and went right back in their to Build Back Butter, of which she sucked off the head of his dick. What a trooper! She gobbled up 3 loads that were on her face with a cum-dripping spoon. To think that when this started, she was nervous, too, and about 5 minutes in, she had a mouth like a sailor. This is my kind of whore!
Duration: 1:10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6108kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Build Back Butter

First Timer Bred and Sodomized Hard Saint Julians

Genres: Anal ,Blowjobs ,Cock Sucking ,Creampie
This chick is hot. Great little titties, about a handful, and long bomb ass legs. Her sexy face is even sexier with a dick in her mouth. Her tight body is perfect for a Dp, and she takes it like a champ. She wasn't a fan of the yellow discipline, as it made her sad, but it was hot with her beautiful pouty face getting degraded in such a manner. She was good at taking dick down her throat. She was messy, too. She wasn't used to getting fucked this hard. Her boyfriend can't deliver like we do. I wonder what he is going to say. Will he jerk off to it? Will he be mad? Is he a cuck? I guess he is now though. She took a big load in her pink pussy from the vaccinated vandal. She ate the cum off the speculum. Then she got 3 loads to her face and was bent over. She got fucked with the 3 loads on her face. She had a smirk on like she loved being naughty. The cum oozed down her nose and cheeks and chin as Bootleg was pounding her hard from behind. She was totally owned like land. She knew at this point on she was a dirty whore. Then the whore bowl got dunked on her and she was not pleased.
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Timer Bred and Sodomized Hard

What The Fuck - FullHD 1080p Red Oak

Genres: Blowjob, Deepthroat, Missionary, Doggy Style, Cowgirl, Facial, Rough Sex, Humilation
For real. So I pull into the lot, and a vehicle is a cunt hair out of the space it was intended for. So I put on my chick glasses and try to park between this car and the other car — being that I had my chick glasses on, it took me 5 times. So I unpack my gear, and I see these chubby feet on the dashboard, smoking a cigarette. I pay no mind as there is always some degenerate in my lot. I enquire of the hooker doing her makeup, "who's in the car waiting." She replied,." So, of course we go down to ask her if she would like to swallow some yellow d. She agreed. So "Pebbles", who looks more closely to Bam Bam, is now an adjunct human toilet. So let me recap. We have two sisters ready to swallow my yellow discipline, and that they did. Now, Pebbles, not being the looker, was saved for crucial moments: like being bulimic on her sisters head, and giving her some yellow d, too. This scene was a comedy of errors, but I needed something before I went fishing. Short story long, you must see this one. I don't always say that. This is a train wreck in slow motion. Stroke with care.
Duration: 1:00:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What The Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Anal Fail Joseph City

Cast: Jade Wilde
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
They say sometimes your eyes are bigger than your stomach. In this case, the cock was bigger than her little asshole. The head went in and she yelped like a whipped puppy. We tried and again, more slowly this time, but she yelped again. The good news is it was fun watching her try and fail. The dick went down her throat pretty good, and she was completely covered. I couldn't even recognize her as yakk poured out all over her face as the cock kept drilling. She was overwhelmed. She drank yellow discipline that was extra yellow, and she cringed when she swallowed it. We nutted all over her face and sent her packing.
Duration: 42:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4248kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fail

First Facial Ever Vilkaviskis

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Extreme, Face fucking, Deepthroat
Beauty brunette girl, extreme face fucking, deep throate, rough blowjob.
Duration: 44:56
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 526.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Facial Ever

Время генерации страницы 0.03860 секунды с 9 запросами