View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 10:15 AM   #575
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Black Straight Jacket Northboro

Okay. Johnny has this thing where if he tries something in one color and it looks really good, he wants to try it in a different color or predicament. Apparently, a straight jacket is not immune to this treatment. He decides to get this black straight jacket (in a smaller size, because I lost a little weight) to "see what it would look like". Sure. Likely story. As soon as it arrives on the front porch, Johnny wants to try it on me. I am only wearing black panties, garter belt, stockings and t-shirt at the time. He has me remove my t-shirt to get the best fit for the straight jacket. When, I have it on, he likes it. Really likes it. As I am standing in the living room, he secures my legs together with multple leather straps (another recent impulse purchase-our existing leather straps were getting worn out) and then gives me a cumbersome black duct tape gag. I can't do much, but stand here. So, that is what I do. Stand here in my new straight jacket and leather straps and try to move around as much as allowed. Aren't you glad Johnny has an online shopping habit?
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 344.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Straight Jacket

Black Thong Lambert Lake

Johnny seems to really have a thing for thong panties lately. I have never seen him enjoy my ass quite this much. But, I guess that is not a bad thing. And, I have been running a lot, so it probably does look okay. Anyway, back on point, today it is black that he wants to see me in. All black lingerie. Thong, garter belt, stockings, bra, satin gloves, cloth gag and metal collar. He ties me spread eagle using rope with my front side on the bed and me lifting my head up. This way he has the perfect view of my ass, while I am incapable of doing anything productive about it. Oh well, at least someone is enjoying the view.
Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 590.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Thong

Blue Glamour Bondage North Benton

I have decided to let you see the other lingerie I bought to surprise Johnny for Valentine's Day! This one was not quite as sexy as the wine colored set I actually wore on Valentine's Day, but I really liked this one as well. It's a blue corset covered in black lace that I paired with blue satin panties, black stockings, black satin gloves and high heels. Of course, I am wearing a collar as well. Johnny seems to approve of this ensemble, because he grabs the blue rope and hogties me on the living room floor. He gives me a black satin cleave gag to complete the look (I mean, keep me quiet). Johnny very gracefully allows me to take off my shoes. He doesn't want me to hurt myself while he watches a movie (actually, he's probably watching me!).
Duration: 10:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps

File size: 450.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Glamour Bondage

Lana Rhoades - Anaconda Cock Whore Mc Gee

Cast: Lana Rhoades
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-On
Mistress Lana's slave didn't believe her when she promised the dicks would only keep getting bigger and bigger! He definitely will never second guess her threats again with a gigantic, anaconda sized cock stuffed deep inside his whore-hole. By the time Lana has finished with her slave's training he will be transformed into a sissy fuck slut who craves only the biggest cocks to penetrate his hungry holes.
Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8314kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana Rhoades - Anaconda Cock Whore

Fiona Nylons Maple Heights

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Video language: English
Sexy brunette Fiona in Nylons hard rope bondaged on bed action.
Duration: 29:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 898.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fiona Nylons

Bondage Gagged Pantyhose Tape Anal Masonic Home

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Slave Wife extreme Bondage and Gagged rough home made action.
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 841.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Gagged Pantyhose Tape Anal

Mrluckypov - Watching Her Tatted Big Tit Girlfriend Get Fucked Shenorock

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Mrluckypov
Cast: Lydia Black, Honey Milk
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Tattoos, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Lingerie, Cum Swap, POV, Stockings, shaved pussy, doggy style, knee socks
Lydia Black may not have her parent's approval to fool around with her current boyfriend, Dee didn't say about Seth... So when gets alone later that day, she makes a few moves on him. Honey tries to resist, but when she hints at giving him access to her tight teen asshole, he is putty in her hands. Seth gives Alexis the anal pounding of her life, hoping to God that Dee doesn't come home early to witness his firstborn getting fucked by his 'trusted' employee.
Duration: 35:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mrluckypov - Watching Her Tatted Big Tit Girlfriend Get Fucked

Время генерации страницы 0.08921 секунды с 9 запросами