View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 01:23 PM   #4173
richglos

Поблагодарили 91 раз(а) в 91 сообщениях

All my threads

richglos Истина - свет. А вот и пример.
Default A Virgin's First Time (SD)

Original Title: A Virgin's First Time / L'initiation d'une vierge / Einfuhrung einer Jungfrau / (Kendo, Marc Dorcel Productions) (Tiffany Doll, Alexis Crystal, Cayenne Klein, Shalina Devine, Pussycat, Csoky Ice, Bruno Sx, Thomas Stone, Mr. Clark, L.K Grinch, Viktor)

FileSize: 868.1 MB || Duration: 01:38:36
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 720x394 (1.85:1) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Director: Kendo
Cast: Tiffany Doll, Alexis Crystal, Cayenne Klein, Shalina Devine, Pussycat, Csoky Ice, Bruno Sx, Thomas Stone, Mr. Clark, L.K., Grinch, Viktor
Date: 2014
Description: My name is Julie. I am 18 and a half and I'm a language student. I share a flat with my best friend Sandra, a very beautiful blond. I have always been very shy with men, that's why I'm still a virgin. Sandra is quite the opposite: confident, seductive and very open, she has an open relationship with the handsome Guillaume and has a completely wild sex life! Sometimes I envy Sandra and her debauched ways... So I've asked her to help me overcome my shyness. She first of all encouraged me to expose myself to guys on the internet. I didn't really want to, but I must admit that it really turned me on and now Sandra is encouraging me to go further. Tonight, she's taking me to a swingers club where she often goes.Making-Of - A Virgin's First Time

DOWNLOAD FILE:

A_Virgins_First_Time_SD.mp4
richglos is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24657 секунды с 9 запросами