View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 09:32 AM   #580
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Happy Festivus Tensed

For you, my darling friends, we have conscionably decided not to overlook the most neglected, infinitesimal celebration of the year. Festivus! And, we got a new festivus pole this year! It's not an extremely sturdy metal pole like a stripper pole would be. But, then again, who needs the extra strength if you know it will do the job of keeping your damsel in place? Of course, we placed our most recent festivus pole in front of the Christmas tree, because we don't want to offend anyone that may believe differently than us. At any rate, our celebration involves me wearing my silver corset (which is definitely sturdy) and matching satin panties with black metal colar, fishnet stockings and satin gloves. In addition, I am sporting my gemmed silver high heels as well. Johnny secures me to the pole with black leather cuffs, small linking metal chains and even a few unseen zip ties. He proceeds to put a thick over the mouth duct tape gag over my mouth. Finally, he sits back on the couch and watches me do the festivus dance (aka struggle) in my high heels. You should really try it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 728.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Festivus

Elena Vedem - Blonde Russian in black stockings (2021) Ruthton

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Elena Vedem
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English
Blonde Russian babe Elena Vedem is sitting at a table with her man Nick Ross playing chess. Elena quickly puts the game aside and teases Nick by squeezing her perky tits, and the pair move closer to embrace. Stripping each other naked, Elena and Nick run their hands across their bodies, and Elena pushes Nick back so she can climb on top of his hard cock. Grinding on Nick's lap, Elena pulls her panties to the side and takes his big dick in her wet pussy, then bounces her booty up and down on the stud. She hops off and gives him a blowjob, then he lies her back and licks her pussy. After making Elena cum in spoon position, Nick fucks the beautiful woman standing doggystyle until he pulls out and cums on her ass!
Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3861kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 668.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elena Vedem - Blonde Russian in black stockings (2021)

Antonia Sainz, Luna Ora Lakehead

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Vipissy
Genres: Lesbo, Pissing
There was no pretext for Luna and Antonia to share a pissing fantasy together. It was simply thebination of two hot girls in exquisite apparel, putting all of their feminine traits to great use. Both girls take turns directing each other, kissing and and caressing in the dining area. It is a marvelous sight to see the shorter Luna helping Antonia up from her chair and then approaching her aggressively to kiss her. Antonia responds, frisking Luna's body and then turning her around to work her hands over Luna's ass. Luna strips down to her stockings and shoes, and the pissing begins. Luna helps Antonia undress, tugging at her bra and then her panties. Antonia is eager to pee, and she works on removing her pantiespletely. After peeing on the table, Antonia raises one foot on top of the table, flexing to pee into Luna's mouth. The girls get down on the floor where Antonia takes advantage of the wet surface, dragging Luna around from her legs as she pleases. She positions her laying below her to pee on her hair. Luna's signature moments occur towards the end. The first is a fantastic pee as Antonia uses a purple vibrator on her. The other doesn't involve Luna peeing, but rather drinking the contents of a wine glass. Where normally a girl will only drink their own fluids, Luna drinks that which came from Antonia, closing things off in a very unique fashion.
Duration: 35:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonia Sainz, Luna Ora

Runa Hinata - OL who apologizes for mistakes with a body Renault

Cast: Runa Hinata
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, Group Sex, BlowJob, Gagging, Deep Throat, PantyHose, Cream Pie
Everyday work in a home appliance sales company is a very complex and time-consuming process. Especially if you are a young and still inexperienced employee. Since even due to a simple and very banal mistake in the execution of the next order, you can pay not only with the removal of the bonus, but also with the loss of women's honor.
Duration: 1:03:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Runa Hinata - OL who apologizes for mistakes with a body

Happy Easter Closplint

It is Easter Sunday once again. But, this year, due to "social distancing", I will have to stay at home to observe the day. That does not mean that I have to lay around the house in my pajamas and eat pastel wrapped chocolates. I decide that even though I can't go out, I will still put on a dress and high heels and be appreciative. Somewhere in the middle of the day, I realize this may have been an error in judgement. The reason for this is that the only thing Johnny likes more than to see me in a dress is to see me in a dress tied up and gagged. So, while I am cooking brunch, Johnny grabs me up and places me in the living room on a chair in my perky pink tank dress, golden panties, stockings and gold high heels. Once he has me firmly in place, he ties me to the chair with rope and places a shiny gold ball gag in my mouth. He may have planned this considering the ball gag matches my panties and high heels. He watches me struggle and squirm while he finishes making brunch. Well, I guess this an Easter we will never forget...for more than one reason..
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps

File size: 522.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Easter

Human Toilets Dana

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Oprah & Puppy
Genres: Blonde, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Fingering, Lesbian, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Wet hair
Video language: English
Big boobed blonde Oprah is putting her makeup on in front of the mirror when her gorgeous friend, Puppy comes into the room and starts to strip from her red fishnet stockings. Both girls look at each other and start feeling very horny when Oprah pulls her panties to one side and pisses, leaving Puppy to catch her stream in a glass! Puppy pours the golden juices over Oprah's top then sits down on a stool while Oprah unbuttons her bodysuit and starts to lick her pussy. Puppy fires a stream of her own piss into Oprah's mouth, giving her a taste of piss drinking then these pissing lesbians get even more wet. Puppy leans on the toilet, while Oprah stands above her, drenching her in golden showers. She uses her like a human toilet, then licks her own juices off Puppy's back. Puppy sits on the toilet with the lid closed and pees once more, onto Oprah's eager tongue. Both girls lap up Puppy's pee from the toilet seat lid then Oprah bends over on the floor and lets Puppy lick her pussy. Puppy has an idea and grabs a little glass vase which she uses to fuck Oprah's juicy pussy, then a giant goblet that is placed underneath Oprah, catching yet another golden stream. Puppy pours the collected piss over Oprah and into her mouth before getting her own turn and gets her pussy filled before peeing in the goblet.
Duration: 34:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8041kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Human Toilets

Jackie Bound part 424 Bradley Beach

Who says you have to have money or a place to go to have a good time? Almost every girl has one of these little black dresses lined up in the back of the closet. And, If you don't have a pile of rope stashed somewhere (in the garage, perhaps), then we need to have a discussion. You see, girl puts on a little black dress with black stockings and shiny high heels. She announces that she is going to go to a club with her friends and she'll be back later. You clarify when later is. She says she will be home around 1 am
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie Bound part 424

Время генерации страницы 0.06808 секунды с 9 запросами