View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 09:35 AM   #584
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Friday Night Risingsun

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friday Night

Adam And Eve Pictures - Lessons For Lovers vol.2 Orion

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Adam And Eve Pictures
Cast: Eliza Ibarra, Bella Rolland
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Toys, Latina, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Lingerie, Stockings, caucasian, kissing, pussy eating
Video language: English
Resuming their discussion over the recent crime, an unexpected incident broke the tension -- Eliza accidentally splashed the entire cup of coffee over herself.
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3986kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 653.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adam And Eve Pictures - Lessons For Lovers vol.2

Gina Snow - Tied Up 1080p Lichtenfels

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Gina Snow
Gorgeous brunette Gina Snow is in a passionate embrace with Deny Lou, as Andrej Lupin’s erotic movie "Tied Up" begins. Taking charge, Gina slips off her sexy panties and uses them to bind Deny’s wrists behind his back, then spreads her stockinged thighs and masturbates, driving him wild with anticipation. Gina frees Deny’s hands so he can caress her beautiful breasts, and he licks her shaved pussy to an intense orgasm before penetrating her in missionary. He fucks her vigorously, her legs over her shoulders so he can thrust deep, giving her one powerful peak of pleasure after another. They switch to cowgirl and Gina rides energetically, enjoying another orgasm as Deny fills her with hot cum.
Duration: 24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7745kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Snow - Tied Up 1080p

Mia Malkova - Edged to Agony Wolfenbuttel

Cast: Mia Malkova
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Ass Worship, Edging, Ruined Orgasm, Latex
Goddess Mia's boy-toy is in serious need of cock discipline & stamina training to become the proper slave she desires. Mia plays an extra cruel game of tease and denial while edging her helpless slave to complete agony. He can't help but beg to cum while being smothered by her big, perfect ass to only be denied over and over again until he has totally lost his mind. With enough pleading for mercy on his swollen balls Goddess Mia gives him one last stroke and finally allows him to blast his massive load all over the dungeon floor.
Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8312kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 683.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Malkova - Edged to Agony

Festive Corset San Francisco

Just because the Christmas tree is not up yet, does not mean we can't get festive with some shiny lingerie and good old bondage fun! Today, I am wearing metallic panties with my coral corset with the silver and black threaded brocade, black stockings, high heels and satin gloves. Johnny separates my legs with the metal spreader bar, secures my arms together behind my back with an open leather armbinder (so you can still see my gloves), puts my infinity collar around my neck and gives me a drool inducing leather bit gag. Maybe he will let me stay here for the remainder of the season....I am not really good at shopping for presents and decorating (unless by decorating you mean being tied up and gagged).
Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps

File size: 635.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Festive Corset

He loves ladies in black pantyhose Turners Station

Studio: Venality
His strong cock was grabbed by an office lady, who usually makes-up some kind of cock-control. Penis of the man that entered her room today was of a good size and had perfect abilities for fucking on the sofa.
Duration: 6:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3701kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 194.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He loves ladies in black pantyhose

Leather Pushkino

Is it bad that I stole this short little black flowered dress from someone who shall remain nameless, just to be restrained in? I didn't think so! Standing, it is just a little too short to wear out, but I like the carefree vibe and ball tied with leather straps and an armbinder on the floor, it looks pretty cool. Johnny, with his ever growing attention to detail, gives me a black leather panel harness gag to keep me from focusing on the problem at hand as I struggle around in this little stolen dress, satin panties, garter belt and stockings on the dirty, dirty floor. He won't even let me wear my matching high heels.
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather

Время генерации страницы 0.09905 секунды с 9 запросами