View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 09:35 AM   #586
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

New Bra and Panty Set Gulston

To me, this is the stuff that dreams are made of. Dressing in sexy lingerie....gettiing tied up...playing the captive seductress....wriggling around on the bed.... Of course, I don't like being ballgagged, but I'll make an exception on this occasion since it so neatly matches my bra and panty set. Johnny knows me well. He has me tied in the corner of the bedroom with arms above my head and legs together with white rope for a few minutes. He devotedly admires me... scanning up and down my frame, particularly falling in love with the conformity of my garter belt, stockings and lacy underthings. I tap around from one foot to the other in my glittery pink heels until Johnny can take it no more. He pulls my arms down, transfers me to the bed and swiftly captivates me in a rigorus hog tie. I thrash around on the bed unable to escape, while Johnny admires me with the camera. He is thoroughly pleased with himself and my willing submission. We'll keep the rest to ourselves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 15183kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 897.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Bra and Panty Set

Shamedsluts - Maya Bijou - Cheating Cheerleader Gets Baller-Banged Cootamundra

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fetishnetwork
Cast: Maya Bijou
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Ball Tied, Extreme Heels, Stockings, Ball Gag, Struggle, Story Line, Big Tits, Elbow Tie
Video language: English
Slutty little teen cheerleader and low-key gold-digger Maya Bijou thinks she can get away with dating three guys on the same football team. Little does she realize they not only know but they've enlisted Shamed Sluts to help them expose her slutty ass! After convincing the prudish acting petite slut to do a little lap dance things quickly escalate into a gang-bang. Brick and Bambino take turns punishing her mouth and tight wet pussy while Nick secretly records it with his phone. After coating her with two facial cum-shots they send the unsuspecting and soon-to-be shamed slut home.
Duration: 30:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shamedsluts - Maya Bijou - Cheating Cheerleader Gets Baller-Banged

First Sybian Ride Montello

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Sybian Ride

Время генерации страницы 0.04018 секунды с 9 запросами