Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

House Of Frazier Vol 5 Tahsis

Studio: Calstar
Cast: Jennifer Winslow, Howard Trevor
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Pantyhose/Stockings
Video language: English
It's that time again and Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. She has still not paid Bob his money and he is tired of her whining and complaining. It is time for some strict punishment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 805.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Frazier Vol 5

Law, Magic & Foot Worship Tongde

Dixie is a lawyer at a high-end law firm and she's in a meeting with the Judge, Carissa, to ask for a postponement of her upcoming hearing because she needs more time to prepare. The Judge denies her request and begins to berate her for her laziness and poor work habits but Dixie hardly pays any attention to her. Instead she is completely distracted by Carissa's feet, specifically the way she is dangling her high heel off of her stocking covered toes. Carissa continues to chastise Dixie until she notices that she's not paying attention to her and demands to know why. Dixie just smiles and says she's fed up with listening to the judge. It seems that Dixie isn't afraid of Carissa because she has a trick up her sleeve, a magic pendant that allows her to control other people and make them do her bidding. She begins to rub her necklace as she tells Carissa that she is starting to feel uncontrollably horny and that her pussy is soaking wet. Carissa immediately starts to moan and touch herself as she kicks off her heels and rubs her bare feet on the carpet until she begins to get holes in her stockings. Dixie has her come across the desk and present her feet to her. Carissa rubs Dixie's pussy with one of her feet while Dixie puts the other in her mouth and begins to worship it, sucking her toes and licking her soles. She rips Carissa's pantyhose the rest of the way, exposing her bare feet and continues to suck and lick both of her feet while Carissa rubs her pussy through her pants and moans in pleasure. Suddenly Carissa's assistant, Adara, enters and is shocked by what she sees as she asks her what is going on. Dixie just smiles as she rubs her pendant again and makes Carissa order Adara into her office to join in the foot fun. Carissa lays Adara back on her desk and rips her stockings open exposing her toes and soles. As Carissa licks and sucks Adara's feet, Dixie continues to worship Carissa's. Eventually the trio make their way down to the floor where Dixie straddles Adara and makes her worship her feet while Dixie and Carissa continue to suck and lick Adara's feet while they all rub and grind on each other. Finally, when Dixie has had her fun, she rubs her necklace and reminds Carissa that she's going to postpone the hearing before leaving the two of them in Carissa's office scissoring and sucking each others feet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Law, Magic & Foot Worship

Pink Sweater Dress Eustace

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Sweater Dress

Lynn Winters Ouahigouya

Pretty MILF tennis pro, Lynn, gets bound bent over a barstool. Her short skirt hiked up reveling her pantyhosed ass and then brought to orgasm with a remote vibrator directly on her pussy!
Duration: 4:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 4504kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 147.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lynn Winters

Grey Secretary Knapp

Another day at the office and another chance for Johnny to show me what a generous boss he is. I came in to work today wearing a lavendar silk blouse, pale gray skirt, stockings and sparkly high heels. I was pretty sure when I left the house that my cute skirt with all the buttons fit the office dress code, but I was not at work a full hour before I was reprimanded in Johnny's usual way. He ties me to a chair with a lot of rope this time. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and secures it in place with about half a roll of duct tape. While I'm tied up, he looks over at me from his desk every once in a while and reminds me how distracting I am when I dress like this. I think he just uses the "distraction" line as a reason to tie me up. But, I'm not complaining!
Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey Secretary

Pink Latex Skirt Centerpoint

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Latex Skirt

Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted) Blondes Have More Fun Granby

Cast: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Hot blonde Cayla is back on Fister Twister this week and she wants to get intimate with another sexy blonde, Daisy Lee. Daisy is wearing a fishnet bodystocking and Cayla pulls her hair and takes control from the start! She gets Daisy to suck her fingers and then pulls down her bodystocking to enable her to play with her big boobs. Daisy lays back on the sofa and Cayla runs her hands down to her pussy, gaping it and inserting a finger or two. She gets Daisy to taste her own pussy juices as she eases it apart with her hands, inserting more and more fingers into her eager hole. Bending Daisy over, Cayla uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy apart even more and uses it to fuck her too. Next Cayla has a big black inflatable sex toy which she can't wait to use on Daisy. She inserts it into her muff and pumps it even bigger while it is inside her. Her pussy is getting suitably stretched now ready for the lesbian fisting experience that Cayla has planned. Daisy sucks her sex toy clean then Cayla starts to fist fuck her, easily shoving her whole hand into her juicy pussy while watching her big boobs bounce up and down. Daisy changes positions so that she is upside down but ultimately thinks her orgasm is going to be a lot more powerful if she stands up. Cayla brings her to orgasm as she bounces up and down on Cayla's fist, letting it slide right up inside her pussy!
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7158kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted) Blondes Have More Fun

Время генерации страницы 0.06387 секунды с 9 запросами