View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 12:42 PM   #4707
richglos

Поблагодарили 91 раз(а) в 91 сообщениях

All my threads

richglos Истина - свет. А вот и пример.
Default Candace Harley - Busty MILF Encounters of the BBC Kind (HD)

Original Title: Candace Harley - Busty MILF Encounters of the BBC Kind

FileSize: 569.1 MB || Duration: 00:22:18
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Cast: Candace Harley
Date: 2021-06-20
Description: Candace Harley is a hot, big-boobed mom, so when she was told about The SCORE Group, she wanted to make a few videos and see what it was all about. She was nervous at first but that faded. In this scene, Candace meets Jax Slayher who helped train her in on-camera sex. She begins by attending to Jax and his cock in a bathtub which leads to the bedroom where Jax power-fucks and facializes her. Candace was a very horny lady long before she fucked in her two hardcore videos. "I am part of the mile high club in all types of planes and helicopters. I love sex in kinky places, where the thrill of getting caught makes me more excited. I've had a couple of encounters with women. It depends on my mood. I have had sex with a man 18 years younger and I loved it." Jax is 16 years younger than Candace. "I like a man that takes charge in bed and likes to have sex often," Candace added. "I enjoy riding bikes and going boating. In school I was a cheerleader and played softball. I find watching."

DOWNLOAD FILE:

Candace_Harley_Busty_MILF_Encounters_of_the_BBC_Ki nd_HD.mp4
richglos is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03114 секунды с 9 запросами