View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 07:17 AM   #3862
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Aki Hagiwara Silex

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Asian, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English
Slave girl Aki Hagiwara, extreme rope bondage electric torture.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:01
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1756kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aki Hagiwara

Dolcett Time with Papa | Abigail Dupree Dundalk

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Pierced, Needles
Papa is away on business yet again but has a special surprise in store for me. Iv'e always thought it would be the most erotic way to sacrifice myself for his consumption if I were to be hung under the gallows... slowly and methodically. He beckons me to prepare the gallows and meet him naked, with my big specialty cock loaded with his cum and on my knees. I begin to oil my body as I speak of all the ways I would prepare my most tender parts for him to enjoy. I wanted to prolong this moment as long as I could so I toy with the rope around my neck bringing me ever so close to ecstasy. I can't help but to start riding that big cock. I slide it into my ass in preparation for the internal basting. Goodbye Papa... Bon appetite!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolcett Time with Papa | Abigail Dupree

Baby Sid Amberg

Cast: Baby Sid
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Baby Sid made it very clear right from the start that she isn’t messing around. This BDSM stuff is serious business. You can’t just do some half assed bondage and expect her to enjoy it. She’s contorted into a weird pretzel shape and the hitting begins.
She’s already proven herself as a serious masochist. So it seems fitting to strip and whip her. Her perfect round ass takes some nice strokes. Then she’s suspended and swinging around like a crab. The vibrator helps her achieve orgasm after oergasm.
Finally she’s tied down tight. She’s going nowhere! The njoy and the celebrator tease her mercilessly. She’s on the edge of bliss. She’s about to erupt!
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baby Sid

BrutalMaster - Blossom A Bitchs Bitch Forest Park

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BrutalMaster
Tough day for Blossom, really tough. And it was all because of another bitch named Slave Annie who is owned by Master Joe. It all started like this, Master Joe allowed his slave to get in touch, she had a request, she wanted to see Blossom’s filthy, worthless cunt tortured. She had some ideas. It is always remarkable how often bitches can come up with novel and truly cruel ways to torture other bitches. BrutalMaster loves ideas from members, some new and brutally cruel agony was born for Blossom. Of course, Slave Annie’s ideas were essentially a warm-up, once Blossom was bound to an old cot frame, some incredibly cruel electro-torture pads came out to really get the bitch screaming. This is torture, real, brutal, and raw — just for you– of Blossom becoming A Bitch’s Bitch.
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18421kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalMaster - Blossom A Bitchs Bitch

Phantasies Of Torture Waurika

Genres: BDSM, bondage
Video language: German
It´s all about darkness, dolls, vassals, and cute females with natural bodies and big boobs. Chicks tortured by inquisition – whipping, beating, needles in flesh, sexual wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage.
Format: avi
Duration: 57:34
Video: 720x576, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1950kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 905.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phantasies Of Torture

Dirty Chai This Time It’s Worse – On The Doghouse Pt.2 Neosho Falls

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BrutalMaster
Some might say the second time around is easier, but that is not really the case. This is, in fact, the second part of Dirty Chai on the dog house, ringing the bells clamped painfully to her soft nipples and guess what, it is worse, so much worse this time. She is strung up, spread on the course, punishing dog house roof, her ankles are weighted to keep her in place and her perfect little tits are clamped, beaten, caned, as she screams and cries and confesses that this is exactly what she deserves.
Chai may be the perfect masochist because she completely understands she not only needs to suffer and be punished but that others should witness her torments and tortures to display her painslut needs. If you enjoyed the first part of this torment of Chai you will love part two, because, let’s fact it, the second time around is often much, much worse. Dirty Chai discovers It’s Worse This Time.
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18392kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Chai This Time It’s Worse – On The Doghouse Pt.2

Intense bondage and domination with obedient German slave Mary Gloster

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Hagen Bondage & Mary O.
Genres: BDSM, German, Bondage, Domination, Toys
Sweet blondie Mary O. is in for some intense sensations. The obedient slave will submit for Hagen Bondage, getting tied up and tortured while her pussy's being pleased.
Duration: 47:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Intense bondage and domination with obedient German slave Mary
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02495 секунды с 9 запросами