View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 10:05 AM   #592
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jackiebound part 424 Portola Valley

Who says you have to have money or a place to go to have a good time? Almost every girl has one of these little black dresses lined up in the back of the closet. And, If you don't have a pile of rope stashed somewhere (in the garage, perhaps), then we need to have a discussion. You see, girl puts on a little black dress with black stockings and shiny high heels. She announces that she is going to go to a club with her friends and she'll be back later. You clarify when later is. She says she will be home around 1 am.
As soon as she has left the house, you figure out where you put that darn rope. Then, you make sure you have the right amounts and it is all ready for when she gets home. Of course, you may not be as prepared as Johnny with an electric hoist in the ceiling. But, I am sure you can find some spot above her head that you can use to tie her arms to.
When your girl arrives home, you surprise her from behind (whether you are wearing a black ski mask at the time is up to you). You grab her and take her to the spot you have all prepared for her. She gets her arms tied behind her back with rope and then strapado to the anchor point you have found. And then of course (since I am told it is not bondage if there is not a gag) she gets a black cloth gag.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackiebound part 424

Sandra & Jackie Apple Grove

Escaping the office for a while, the secretaries had found themselves changed from feeling ‘chained to the desk’, to actually being roped securely to a scaffold! Their short business skirts riding up, and satin blouses torn open at the bust, bras ripped, exposing two pairs of pert nipples upon tremendous tits. The Brute who brought them ties each one a wand in place - on screen – and with their hands bound above their heads and pantyhose-d legs securely spread wide to the sides, there’s nothing they can do to silence the deviously undeterred devices… Or to stop their loud squeals escaping from tape gagged lips. Pushing the scaffold from the room to the darker anterior, he leaves them for a while to endure their new reality.
Duration: 16:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 514.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Jackie

Sandra & Lisa Team Up Tickle Ellwangen

Tickling Orgasm Torments for Spread-Eagled Whitney -Strapped atop a St Andrews Cross - Tickled & Vibed by Vintage MILF Domme’s Sandra & Lisa!
In the large warehouse playroom a St Andrews Cross is set on an incline, holding Whitney spread and vulnerable in vintage bra and shiny skintight disco pants. Tonight she is at the mercy of a Double of Domme’s. Sandra and Lisa strut in to start their torments - wearing matching cream full body girdles, garters, stockings and stilettos – the MILF team mates in teasing waste no time in tickling every laid bare, sensitive spot on poor Whitney’s body. Leather straps keep wriggles in check at wrists, elbows, waist, thighs, knees and ankles, squeals barely contained behind a leather gag, as armpits, crotch and feet are attacked with delving fingers. How will she fare at the gorgeous gal pals generous treatment, as a wand vibrator is bought into play in tickle orgasm tandem!
Duration: 11:31
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5036kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 451.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lisa Team Up Tickle

Purple Lingerie Francestown

My dear friend sent me these adorable purple cuban heeled stockings, because he knows how much I love the color purple. I will even wear a ball gag without much complaint if it is purple. Anyway, I just had to use these super cool stockings as soon as I found the time. We did do a similar purple lingerie set in the garage recently, so we used the rest of the same garter belt, panties, high heels, tank top and gloves as the previous set. But, this time, we took the fun upstairs and Johnny gave me a strapado tie to the hoist and a white on white ball gag. Lots of drool. But, It's always lots of fun when I am free to move around a bit more. Hope you enjoy all the purple as much as I do!
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Lingerie

Wtfpass - Public blowjob from wild Nathaly Pentwater

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Wtfpass
Cast: Nathaly
Genres: piercing, high heels, stockings, tattoo, public, blonde, big tits, facial
Video language: English
I love slutty chicks! They never refuse from having wild sex with a stranger, especially if you´re a handsome tourist like me. Today I met Nathaly, a pretty blonde who had a boyfriend but slept with other guys as well. It wasn´t hard to talk her into performing a public blow job in the street near her house, she didn´t even hesitate for a second. Then I took her to a cafe, where we experienced something truly crazy! We locked in a bathroom stall and had real sex on camera. Nathaly turned out to be an insatiable and cock-hungry little slut, and as always, I stole her panty in the end.
Duration: 54:29
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 841kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 363.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wtfpass - Public blowjob from wild Nathaly

BreastsInPain - stretched tits and punishment for bettine (bip062) Dharan

I remove her gag and then start cutting off her nylon bindings. Riley's expressions are priceless as she is slowly freed.
Duration: 27:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24782kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BreastsInPain - stretched tits and punishment for bettine (bip062)

Jackiebound part 356 Osasco

Johnny bought me this superhot white pvc dress several months ago and it did not even come close to fitting. But, the other day, we were trying to come up with ideas for new updates and he suggested that I try it on again. Well, I reluctantly agreed, because I really did not want to be disappointed again. Of course, this time, it slipped right on. Yay! I was so excited, it was the next thing we filmed. I pair my sexy naughty nurse-like dress with white stockings and my thigh high white boots. Haven't pulled those out in a while! Then, Johnny uses cuffs to secure me to the bondage pole. And gives me a drool inducing white on white ball gag to match! Enjoy! I know I did!
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 495.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackiebound part 356

Время генерации страницы 0.05652 секунды с 9 запросами