View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 12:45 AM   #19
mnogo$$$

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

mnogo$$$ Непонятно, что и думать...

Time for a unique femdom take on the "ball drop" of New Year's Eve. I have a submissive tied up in the basement and a bottle of champagne. We are celebrating in style!!!

This masochist has a unique craving for cock and ball torture. He is one of the only men I know who will say YES PLEASE to this level of cbt.

His version of "fluffing" is slapping and punching his balls! I crush and smack his testicles until they squeeze through the solid metal cock ring. Then, I add electrodes, a tens unit and a unique ball weight... a HUGE mirrored disco ball!

I picked out the size of this disco ball based on how far he could spread his legs. Think of it as a "spreader ball" instead of a "spreader bar."

I relish this opportunity to extract a load of his cum without jerking off his cock, using the electricity to milk his dick in the most painful way possible.

He screams like a banshee when I yank the orgasm out of him using cruel electricity. We made so much noise that the rest of the bdsm sex party upstairs stopped what they were doing and came down to the basement to watch our scene.

There is something so satisfying about making him cry out in true, deep, screams of real pain. Nothing faked in this film. We believe that the more he hurts on New Year's Eve, the less painful the new year will be in other ways. Think of it as an agonizing good luck charm.

This semen-covered disco ball has become a beloved "modern art" piece hanging in his living room. May your new year be a creative one!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 292 MiB
Duration : 15mn 22s
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.970 fps, 2 461 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/33a4bfbffccfb/HoliAiB.rar
mnogo$$$ is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07506 секунды с 9 запросами