View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 11:51 AM   #1364
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

TimTales - Hugo Exxtreme fucks Olek O'Neight Louisville

Here's an extra special release for you this Christmas since we can't get enough of huge raw cocks. And it's not everyday you get fucked by a baseball bat sized cock. That thing is Massive with a capital M. Hugo's extremely huge dick is stretching the raw hole of Olek to new extremes. That eager bottom couldn't believe his eyes and hole when he first saw that marvellous dick. Being bred by Hugo is like doing refurnishing in one's hole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 333kbps

File size: 958.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TimTales - Hugo Exxtreme fucks Olek O'Neight

The FF Orgy Dubach

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Extreme, BDSM, Fist, Fuck, Rubber, Bareback, Hardcore
Video language: English
Berlinstars Fistfuck Orgy brings you hardcore action with men and hunks.
Extreme fist and hard sex.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:25:45
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3024kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The FF Orgy

RubClub Volume 9 North Manchester

Genres: Extreme, BDSM, Piss, Fuck, Rubber, Bareback, Hardcore
Rubber men in fist action. Here is the new part for Rub Club. Enjoy if you are into rubber, fist and lether.
Duration: 1:29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3216kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RubClub Volume 9

Megapiss 1 Bandar Lampung

Genres: Extreme, BDSM, Piss, Fuck, Rubber, Bareback, Hardcore
Men and hunks in piss group action and fistfuck and hardcore sex. The first part.
Duration: 1:34:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4526kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megapiss 1

Emilio Segura and Valentin Solis Saint Bernice

Genres: Blowjob ,Big Dick ,Cum Shot ,Jerk Off
I’ve always had a thing for Valentin. We’ve been friends for years but he’s always maintained that he’s completely straight. He’s certainly very popular with women. He has tons of girlfriends. But that’s never stopped him from flirting with me. There are, of course, a lot of straight guys who simply like the attention of other men without ever entertaining the idea of taking things further. I always assumed Valentin was very definitely in that category, but recently the flirting has intensified and left me feeling very confused.He turned up at my house unannounced one evening last week. He looked incredibly sexy. He was wearing a black T-shirt and a black pair of track pants made from some sort of shiny fabric. I was actually with him when he bought them. I remember him trying them on in the shop and coming out of the changing room saying they felt really good on his dick!He sat next ...He sat next to me on the couch looking a bit nervous. I’ve never seen Valentin looking nervous, so I instantly knew what he wanted. And, remembering what he’d said about his pants, I leant in and cupped his dick through the shiny fabric.I kept my hand on his dick and started kissing him. He responded with intense, wet kisses and I pulled his 9-inch, rock hard dick out of his pants.I knew I had to give him the blow job of his life - for the honor of gay men if nothing else! His dick’s been sucked by dozens and dozens of beautiful women, but I wanted him to be astounded by how good a manmouth could feel down there. I wanted him to experience pure .He certainly seemed to be enjoying himself as he guided the back of my head down further onto his cock. He obviously wanted me to feel submissive and I was more than happy to oblige!I sucked him for what felt like forever. He stood up and the extreme beauty of his dick became instantly apparent. It’s got to be 9 inches long and it curves upwards at an angle which suggests if he fucked you, your prostate would get an epic working-over as well.I knelt in front of him and continued to suck. He started thrusting his dick into my mouth in a way which suggested he was down for fucking at some point. His moves were really casual, somehow. Every time I looked up at his face, he seemed quite impassive, almost arrogant, like he knew he’d be the ultimate fuck whether he made an effort or not. It was all about him and what he wanted. Typical straight guy!!He pushed me into a really odd position to fuck me and spent ages getting me just the way he wanted. One of my knees was on the couch, the other was cocked to the side. He stood behind me, with one of his legs on the floor and one on the sofa. It was certainly the most eccentric and athletic position I’ve ever found myself in.And when I say he fucked me, I mean he fucked me! He shoved himself inside and went at it harder and faster than I've ever experienced. Moments later he’d slowed right down. I literally couldn’t predict what he was going to do next, which made the entire experience both shocking and deeply exciting. One moment he was violently slamming his cock into me, the next he was grinding his dick in circles inside me. It was unbelievably intense, bordering on brutal. I was plainly just a hole which needed to be used for his total pleasure. It was almost as though he was trying to see how hard I could take it; how cruel he could be.And he stayed silent throughout.When he’d had enough, he squatted over me and shot his load straight into my face, spraying thick beads of sticky cum across my neck and squirting long jets of spunk right up to my eyes.
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2139kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 322.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emilio Segura and Valentin Solis

Время генерации страницы 0.05684 секунды с 9 запросами