View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 12:25 PM   #504
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Glenn and Noah Riley Las Cuevas

Studio: Chaosmen
Glenn started a new job, and it has him working 6-7 days a week. He also got a new girlfriend, so he was taking a little break from shooting video. I think he is avoiding doing full-on sex scenes, but is down with an occasional oral. His job is seaal, so I think we will have some guest appearances.
He had a couple days off, so I got him in to do a few Serviced videos. I actually had not seen him about 3-4 months, and he showed up with a big ole goatee. He sure has become a man in front of our eyes! He is now 21!
His scruff looks great with Noahs and Noah was super pleased to be working with Glenn. Noah is no stranger to giving head, and like Shiloh and Griffin, I think we have another guy who can professionally blow guys.
Noah is about as relaxed as Glenn in terms of sex. They both suck and rim each other, but you can tell Noah likely would have sat on Glenns cock. His moans are extra loud as Glenn teases his hole with his tongue; despite have a mouthful of cock!
I love seeing Glenn fuck Noahs throat. Noah tips his head off the bed, and you can see it slowly sliding down his throat.
Glenn ramps up and overshoots his first squirt, hitting Noahs shoulder, but then quickly corrects to dump the rest in his mouth. Gulp!
Glenn gives him a cummy kiss, and Noah then ramps up and quickly shoots his load right into Glenns mouth. You can tell he is kinda gagging on the fact another dude is unloading right in his mouth, and it spills down and gets all caught in his beard.
Glenn is indeed straight and he pushes his limits to keep you all entertained, but I think he may lose the beard or scale it back, because the cummy mess stuck in his goatee was a bit much for him.
But totally hot for us!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 369.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glenn and Noah Riley

Dimitri Of Bordeaux Fucked In A Garden Exhibited By Apolo Adri 720p Hufsmith

My curve must have hit the spot in his throat because he kept making gagging sounds.
Duration: 15:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4522kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 529.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dimitri Of Bordeaux Fucked In A Garden Exhibited By Apolo Adri 720p

Glenn and Noah Riley Bryant

Studio: Chaosmen
Glenn started a new job, and it has him working 6-7 days a week. He also got a new girlfriend, so he was taking a little break from shooting video. I think he is avoiding doing full-on sex scenes, but is down with an occasional oral. His job is seaal, so I think we will have some guest appearances.
He had a couple days off, so I got him in to do a few Serviced videos. I actually had not seen him about 3-4 months, and he showed up with a big ole goatee. He sure has become a man in front of our eyes! He is now 21!
His scruff looks great with Noahs and Noah was super pleased to be working with Glenn. Noah is no stranger to giving head, and like Shiloh and Griffin, I think we have another guy who can professionally blow guys.
Noah is about as relaxed as Glenn in terms of sex. They both suck and rim each other, but you can tell Noah likely would have sat on Glenns cock. His moans are extra loud as Glenn teases his hole with his tongue; despite have a mouthful of cock!
I love seeing Glenn fuck Noahs throat. Noah tips his head off the bed, and you can see it slowly sliding down his throat.
Glenn ramps up and overshoots his first squirt, hitting Noahs shoulder, but then quickly corrects to dump the rest in his mouth. Gulp!
Glenn gives him a cummy kiss, and Noah then ramps up and quickly shoots his load right into Glenns mouth. You can tell he is kinda gagging on the fact another dude is unloading right in his mouth, and it spills down and gets all caught in his beard.
Glenn is indeed straight and he pushes his limits to keep you all entertained, but I think he may lose the beard or scale it back, because the cummy mess stuck in his goatee was a bit much for him.
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 543.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glenn and Noah Riley

Ali Richardson and Fraser Jacs Hanson

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BlakeMason
Genres: Kissing, Cumshots, Oral Sex, 69, Fucking, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Hairy, Tattoos
We've got bisexual Ali Richard back in the studio for his first duo; luckily for him, sexy and furry Fraser Jacs is here to break him in gently! Fraser swallows Ali's cock, even gagging himself, before the two get into a sixty-nine. Although Ali has experimented with some bottoming activities, we had him top Fraser this time around. He does a bang up job, too, fucking the cum right out of Fraser before firing off himself!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4757kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 674.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ali Richardson and Fraser Jacs

Brian Bonds, Jim Fit, Archer Croft Ogunquit

I also loved hearing the noises his throat was making as he was gagging and slobbering all over my dick.
Duration: 18:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4329kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 598.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brian Bonds, Jim Fit, Archer Croft

Irons Vs Lyons Summer Shade

Studio: Can-Am
Eyes lock. Fingers brush against tightened abs. Your breath comes faster. Your lip quivers, needfully. Your heart races. You`re standing face-to-face with someone you`ve never met. You want him. And you know he wants you. There`s nothing like it in the world, that heady feeling that says you will soon be in each other`s arms...soon be inside each other...sweating, pumping, kissing, and wrapped up like clinging vines, all flesh and sinew and muscle and hard, throbbing cocks. You know it from the instant you see each other. It`s chemistry. It`s destiny. And it all comes to fruition when two men decide to have themselves a friendly wrestling match.
That`s what happens when A.J. Irons and Jake Lyons climb into the ring. They are fully clothed in workout gear, including shirts, and in the case of Lyons, pants. The clothes present a bonus challenge for these two horned-up hogs. They gaze longingly at each other, a mutual admiration society, clearly trying to imagine the best and fastest way to discard those pesky clothes and get down to the real meat. With no false intentions, only a desire to get right down to business, they strip down to just speedos and boots. Mouths water at the sight of each respective bulge. Massive. Bouncing. Incredibly pronounced, on both sides of the ring. Neither man expected that. Neither man is disappointed.
Irons takes the lead, asking Lyons to remove his red boots. This is to be a barefoot adventure, and Irons returns the favor, quickly and seductively unlacing Lyons blue boots. Off with the socks.
They now stand, massive bulges apparent, evenly matched, in just their speedos. They speak to each other in jabs and challenges, but their voices betray them, quivering nervously. They are all too agreeable, obviously ready and willing to pleasure the other man. Obviously fighting several dozen urges.
Jake Lyons wears a small blue speedo. His is slim, toned, less vocal. His is a swimmer`s build. This face is that of a very serious boy with the jawline of a man. A perfect trail of hair points the way to this greeter assets. His abdominals are long and lean, and his biceps, emphasized by patches alluring armpit hair, are bigger than expected when flexed.
A.J. Irons, on the other hand, is tan and muscular, tattooed, and toned. His biceps cast shadows. His biceps glow. His back, shoulders, wings, triceps, all shine in the light. He is dark, handsome, and highly vocal.
When these two man decide to finally wrestle it out, the slap of flesh against flesh is enough to make anybody swoon. Surprisingly, it is the slimmer, shyer Lyons who clamps his arm around Irons.
You can`t get out of this, little bitch, he laughs.
Beginner`s luck, says Irons, before they tie-up again.
Back and forth they rock, like giants at war, all the while their massive bulges bouncing alluringly. Just when it seems Lyons is trapped, he grabs a full handful of Irons` package, rendering the titan immobile. Ball abuse becomes the primary source of destruction for these two, probably because each man looks so beautiful with limbs intwined in the ropes, legs spread wide, ready to be punished.
It`s not long before these guys take it to the floor, pinioning each other in figure four leg locks and other more torturous holds. Incredibly, mid-hold, they stop to admire the beauty of each other`s calves and arms. All too soon the boyish Lyons finds his head clamped tight between Iron`s head, balls in his face, nipples being tortured.
Out of this aggression comes tenderness.
Am I being too rough with you, boy, Irons asks in all sincerity, while stroking the chest of his opponent.
Then the earth shakes. These men rise to their feet, face off, and apologize! Too much aggression, too much showing off. They agree, instead, to give each other their due. To give each other a chance to do what he does best. What follows is the sexiest exchange of moves, each designed to hurt, stretch, and satisfy. Fingers explore nipples, balls, cocks, and so much more.
Just wait until Irons teaches Lyons The Pump Handle move, which involves a full on humping of Lyons` blue-clad ass, and leads to the simplest, hottest move of all. That being Irons pinning Lyons to the floor, servicing his nipples, riding his cock...until they cannot take it another second, leading to a full on nut sucking, cock stroking, jacking off, throat gagging, spitting sex session that will have your head spinning.
These boys are into each other, from the moment their eyes meet to that final cum launch, and you will feel their chemistry and sweat-drenched harmony from the instant they peel of their shirts all the way to that hair-pulling, ball slapping, ass fucking final move.
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 796.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Irons Vs Lyons

Bouncers WUHAN

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Triga Films
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Spanking, Orgies, Young Men
The British are Cumming! It's Friday night, you worked hard all week and you need a beer. But getting busted by 4 filthy bouncers in the local with a pocket full of dope ain't a great way to start your night. Getting dragged into the back room, our unlucky punter gets down and surrounded by 4 heavy pieces of bouncer trouser beef, each one wanting to plant his rod into the throat of the bad lad. These men are cropped and skinned, inked and pierced and they all are FIT AS FUCK! Lost of slappin ', spittin', and rough snogging goes on as each cock gets well sucked and balls and tits gets worked over. Fuckin 'animals! With his red slapped ass now ripe for the taking the four bouncer buddies bend the poor lad over and, with a spit and shove, one by one ride the guy hard n fast. The lad is shown no mercy as he is worked over by the tag team of bruisers. Snorting poppers helps the lad along but with the size of cock he to take, you know it's gotta hurt!!! Not wanting to be left out, one of the bouncers then offers up his hairy hole for some filling from his mates - and they all take their turns on him too. This is pack mentality at its best - all fighting for a piece of ass or cock. They are all fucking gagging to get off and empty their balls and soon the spunk starts being dumped on one of the gang - trust me, he ain'tplaining. As Friday night ends all five have done their nuts and leave grinning and spent.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:42
Video: 640x360, XviD, 998kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 878.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bouncers

Время генерации страницы 0.04918 секунды с 9 запросами