Old 09-11-2023, 10:46 AM   #356
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Abigail Dupree - Hot Walker in Bondage extended Le Mars

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Anal Penetration, Bells, Crying, Fucking, Green Eyes, High Heels, Panty Gag, Rough Sex
Video language: English
Master James has been quite lax with me as of late... with good reason mostly. But I began slipping up with my overly shared opinions where they weren't wanted. W⁄we both remained aware of this adverse reaction caused by a lack of instant consequences but i felt it coming to a very intentional end. I pretended not to see the latest contraption He had been creating with a sadistic gleam in His eye. An 8 pound iron ball with a belt of long sharpened nails, points out, tapped firmly into place around it's center.
A wooden brace with chains being measured against my back and an order to make him two leather straps to His specific measurements. The clanking of the gallows being stripped down to nothing in preparation for his plans.
Now, a hot walker is typically used to cool down a horse after a race. But I'm no horse and I knew it's purpose would be for quite the opposite. And as for putting a stop to my unwanted "peanut Gallery" opinions and adding some pep to my step... what better than a bag of peanuts used as ammo for His professional grade sling shot. Add a strict leather harness and full leather bondage and some stilettos and I must say.. I was feeling the part and whipped right back into shape.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree - Hot Walker in Bondage extended

Brooke Johnson - Returns For Rough Sex And Anal Training (2022) Montello

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: Extreme
Hardcore performer Brooke Johnson has returned. She doesn't do anal because she has a tiny asshole. She agreed I could help loosen it up today. We start with her mouth duct taped and I walk up POV and give her some slaps. I take the tape off and tell her to get on her knees and get what she came for. I roughly fuck her face, slap and put my fingers down her throat. I shove a 13 inch dildo down her throat then choke her with it.
Duration: 1:18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3591kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson - Returns For Rough Sex And Anal Training (2022)

Alessa Snow Bonfield

Cast: Alessa Snow
Genres: Anal, Double Penetration, Gagging, Humiliation, Deep Throat, Rough Sex, Threesome, Domination, Facial, Hardcore
Great scene today! We have Alessa Snow, a big tits pseudo up and comer stopping by to get her mouth, pussy and ass stretched out by the bad boys of Right from the start, we knew this pig was going to be fun to play with. She exuded that "I'll do anything I'm told" attitude that we love, although rare. First order of business, swallowing big cocks... engulfing their meat all the way to the balls. She did just that. The guys worked her throat like a wet pussy... fucking deep and fast. Next up... that bald cunt. Pauly described it as "shot out". It's apparent that taking giant cocks in her holes is a regular thing. At least that asshole was nice and tight. They used that as an alternate for their cocks. As it turns out, it worked out better. We had a good submissive bitch tonight.
Duration: 52:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 284kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alessa Snow

Anal fisting and prolapse Coalwood

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
For sexy selena Anal fisting and prolapse, rough anal fucking action.
Duration: 2:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19160kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 402.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal fisting and prolapse

Monster's DAP Orgy With Anal Queens Nicole Black & Jolee Love Crowell

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nicole Black & Jolee Love
Genres: Anal, Ass Licking, ATM, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Double Anal (DAP), Facial, Fisting, Gapes, Interracial (IR), Rough, Tattoo
Obsessed sluts Nicole Black and Jolee Love enjoy rough group sex with intense double anal penetration and many loads!
Duration: 55:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monster's DAP Orgy With Anal Queens Nicole Black & Jolee Love

Время генерации страницы 0.06926 секунды с 9 запросами