View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 07:03 AM   #457
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

6th Sense The Pas

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
When she was upside down, I thought I was looking at Haley Joel Osment. I did a double take and then she looked like HJO but a tad downsy. That mind fucked me a bit, but the show must go on. She was choking on cock the entire time. She even got feisty once or twice - all 110 lbs of her. She was drilled until her guts started to hurt, and then was drilled some more. 3 facials at the end and some excellent close up action of her misery was the icing on the cake. She licked off all the icing too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 6th Sense

19, Supple, And Pliable Sylvia

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and LED bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19, Supple, And Pliable

Build Back Butter - 1080p Maastricht

Cast: Ava Rose
Genres: Dp, Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
Video language: English
She was as soft as warm butter--that supple ass was more than a handful, and boy, it could take a cock full. She let us give her a gaper, and her asshole had the perfect amount of rings around it; and the light upon it showed off it's tender, pink glove. She drank Yellow Discipline for the first time, and she had the saddest, poutiest face on the entire time--like a little brat who didn't get her way. She did dirty ass to mouth and ate man ass. She told us some tales of woe as she sucked her thumb. She was overwhelmed by what came out of her mouth and by what went into her holes. Bootleg nutted twice because that ass was just too good. He popped on her face during the DP and went right back in their to Build Back Butter, of which she sucked off the head of his dick. What a trooper! She gobbled up 3 loads that were on her face with a cum-dripping spoon. To think that when this started, she was nervous, too, and about 5 minutes in, she had a mouth like a sailor. This is my kind of whore!
Duration: 1:10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6108kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Build Back Butter - 1080p

Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out American Canyon

I like this girl's look. I give her a 9. That's good coming from me given that I prefer a bigger pair of tits, but what she lacks in cup size, she makes up for it with great nipples. The moment she got on her knees, cocks were bulging out of her throat. Bootleg sunk in the Figure Whore Leg Lock and she began to flail like a pan fish in row boat. Completely overwhelmed, she proceeded to take an ass whooping. Bent over, she was fucked by hard cocks until she went quiet. Then she began to suck her thumb as Bootleg said, "Shhhh, it's ok." She laid there in silence as he gently penetrated her tiny pussy.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out

International Womens Day Saint Johnsbury

Let’s celebrate the vulva on a special day like today. Is there an international men day? Maybe there is, I’m too lazy cite facts, so I’ll just pull a buzzfeed et al and just opine with reckless abandon. It’s always nice when a chronic masterbater, who is a biological female, and identifies as female shows up to shoot. It’s also easier that I don’t have to entertain a delusion with a wink and an “ok terrific.” Let’s get back to the point. So apparently she watches my content, and fingerbangs her little pink clam to my amazing content. So she contacts us and asked us to destroy her. I snapped my finger like Thanos, and things were in motion. We tied her up so she was defenseless. She reluctantly began to suck cock and take slaps across the face. A quick zap from the cattle prod, and she was compliant. Obediently, she proceeded to inhale dick and spew up chunks. She got fucked nice and hard as she barked like a little puppy. 3 loads to the face, and spoon fed with cum as her arms were tied to a dirty old pipe above her head. She let the cum pool on her tongue and then she swallowed. We let her bast in the rest of it for several minutes, until she began to grow increasingly uncomfortable. She sat their with a pouty face, contemplating what just took place.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 224kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: International Womens Day

Mandy Meadowland - Sponge Bob Flat Ass Dickeyville

Cast: Mandy Meadowland
Ya, she’s my friend, but fuck it. I’m still going in. If Jesus Christ touched Ricky Berwick with a magic wand, you’d get this heap. That being said, I love her... That’s why I gave her some yellow discipline. I took a b12 shot before the shoot, so this helped her power through, too. This is one of the rougher ones, so be warned. I don’t need some m3th head calling me out or some simian alcoholic preying on the feeble minded, but an instance has been known. I was pleased to see her beautiful brown eyes look up at me as I destroyed her. It was like I had on Thanos’s glove as I reached into her mouth and fingered her throat. She just looked up at me like a clubbed seal. After brutally sodomizing and fucking her catchers mitt, we blew 3 loads on her and emptied the whore bowl on what was left.
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 229kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Meadowland - Sponge Bob Flat Ass

April Dawn HD Kolasin

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Dickdrainers
Cast: April Dawn
Genres: 1st IR Rimming, Barely Legal, Big Booty, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Messy, Phat Ass, Puke, Rimming, Rough Face Fucking, Taboo, Teenagers
Video language: English
Every freaking day some annoying teacher, security guard or administrator finds a way to bother her! Its so unfair! They don't pick on the other students like they do her!
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12653kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Dawn HD
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.29792 секунды с 9 запросами