View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 07:11 AM   #3885
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

India Summer Speechless Barranquitas

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Bondage isn't just rope. It's more than just corporal punishment. Bondage is a way of controlling someone by getting inside their head, their heart and their soul. Once I've had a minute to analyze India she is like putty in my hands.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: India Summer Speechless

Lorelei Lee (Cute Lady Liberty Punished Hard) Accord

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Blond, Beauty
Video language: English
Lorelei Gets Fucked By The New Administration The recent election has Lorelei Lee feeling like she needs to make a statement. It comes in the form of one of the most humiliating and degrading shoots she has ever been a part of. Even though she hears this kind of talk every day, men telling her in no uncertain terms what they would like to do to her body, she isn't prepared for how it feels to be stripped naked, laid bare, and tormented so directly. "Smile, honey. We can all tell by the way you carry yourself that your uptight, liberal twat is begging for a good fuck. You should be happy to have a stud grab you by the pussy and make you feel like a woman. It doesn't matter if you are happy or not, though, cause you are so pretty when you cry." Lorelei could have kept taking that cock, but as fun as that is for all of us, we have something else in mind. Tears stream freely down Lorelei's face as London River drives needles into her toes. Her body is immobilized but she has just enough freedom of movement to be wracked with heaving sobs.
Duration: 58:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Lee (Cute Lady Liberty Punished Hard)

Odette Delacroix Steep Falls

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Odette Delacroix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Odette Delacroix spends so much of her daily life being in control that she views bondage as a means of letting go. It's beautifully relaxing to lose herself in the way the ropes hold her.
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Odette Delacroix

RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree Endza high John Day

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains...
Duration: 47:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree Endza high

Bondage xxx Party Part III Kaibito

I work feverishly to place my adorable little girlfriend, Whitney Morgan, into a secure hogtie with rope. As I delightedly take the reins on our bondage xxxx party, I show Whitney that I am not as innocent as I may appear. She still has a cleave gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for this delectable predicament. And, I grab the paddle, because my sweetheart needs a little discipline. I pop Whitney on the ass playfully with the paddle and then a little harder. Then, I take another paddle that has a fleece side and rub her gently with the soft material. Finally, she gets what's coming to her! I snatch the hitachi and then heartily torture her panties bound clit, over and over again. But, I'm not really a Domme at heart (even though I thoroughly enjoy watching my Whitney squirm), and I eventually untether the rope and release her. What a great sleepover!
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage xxx Party Part III

Cherie DeVille Compliance, Part 1 Strabane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
For instance, the shackles around her ankles aren't there to keep her legs in place. The way the chains run under her feet keeps them pointed like our special brand of high heeled bondage.
Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6766kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie DeVille Compliance, Part 1

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4 Epping

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end of Ariel being put in her initial bondage.
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04202 секунды с 9 запросами