Old 09-15-2023, 11:58 AM   #1040
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fabien Roley and Tony Cisser Millsap

Genres: Straight ,Dom Sub ,Latin ,Long Dicking
Video language: English
Prison’s one of those places where we all imagine a lot of sex must happen. This week’s film from Jalif explores that exact fantasy, complete with the old-school black-and-white striped uniforms mixed with new-school kinkiness!Fabien and Tony sit on a bench in a prison cell, giggling, talking filthy to each other. It’s not long before Fabien is hard as concrete and kneeling up with his giant, curved dick springing out of his pants. Tony, who happens to be handcuffed, immediately gets to work, sucking Fabien enthusiastically as his cell mate thrusts his dick ever deeper into the compliant bottom boy’s hungry throat. Tony gives unbelievable head; exactly the right blend of saliva and suction. Fabien moans and groans, instantly transported into a state of deep sexual bliss.Fabien has one ...Fabien has one hell of a dick; they don’t come much bigger than his. Tony is unflustered and, after a good ten minutes of slurping on it, he encourages Fabien to lie down on his back so that he can slowly lower himself down onto the monster.Still in handcuffs, Tony rides the super-hung top vigorously, slamming his tight ass down onto Fabien’s enormous member over and over again. This is pure heaven for both of these horny jail birds, neither of whom have had sex in far too long!A change of position finds Tony on all fours with Fabien kneeling up behind him, powerfully thrusting with increasing energy as the sweat pours down his face. Fabien pulls out and the two men lie next to each other, furiously jerking their humongous dicks. Tony is the first to cum, all over his belly, and Fabien swiftly follows suit, with an impressive load which squirts all over his muscular thighs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fabien Roley and Tony Cisser

Naughty Workplace White Paper vol.8 Boucherville

Release Year: 2009
Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Oral/Anal Sex, Uniform, Masturbation, BDSM, Fingering, Cumshot
大人気シリーズ職場淫猥白書8が遂� ��完成!!あらゆる職場で繰り広げられ� ��壮絶な内容。さらに超人気モデル 達が集結し大興奮の130分。
[空腹に負けた新人デリバリー]豊田力。「俺にも食わせてくれるよ� �?」少しのつまみ食いのせいで、強引 な客に処女アナルをこじ開けられ豪� �騎乗位でアナルデリバリー。
[エッチな看護してください!]米沢孝四郎。「他の患者さんに聞こ� �ますっ!」愛情を逆手にわいせつ介護 を要求する患者。「何をしたら、い� �んですか……。
」夜中の病室で戸惑いながらエッチ� �看護が始まり、ベットのきしむ音� ��喘ぎ声が大きくなっていく……。
[始まりはこれからやで]東山隆起。遅くまで働く残業新人リ� �マン。ベテラン警備員の差し入れ� ��魔の手にはまる。鍛えられた濃厚な 身体とアナルを、湿った舌で愛撫さ� �最後は、超アナルファック!オフィス に響く喘ぎ声……。
[芸能界で売れたいんやろ?]中野瑛太。初登場中野君。何も知ら� �い芸能界で、変態プロダクショ� ��社長の罠にはまる。プリッっとし たケツと超美筋の身体が崩壊してい� �。
[こんなトコで何してるんや!!]三井英芳。トイレで拾ったエロ本片� �に発情。先輩に見つかりお仕置きの� ��絶亀頭責め。膝をガクガク震わ せ超大量発射!「気持ちいいっ」連発� ��イレで大絶叫!
染みこんでいくこの快感、決して抜� �出せない凌辱迷路。お楽しみに!!※� �編では目線は入っておりません。
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:45
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1499kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Workplace White Paper vol.8

ScoutBoys Scout Damien, Ch.1 - The Pledge 720p Biscoe

Studio: ScoutBoys
I invited Damien to my office last Thursday so he could take the Elite Scout Pledge. He was a bundle of nerves, and looked so innocent with his neat little uniform.
Duration: 25:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2820kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 540.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ScoutBoys Scout Damien, Ch.1 - The Pledge 720p

Kay and Ivan Desoto

Genres: Blowjob ,Uncut ,Uniform ,Ginger
Kay is back , and this time he brings a friend - Ivan! A super hung strawberry blonde bombshell with an insatiable appetite for Kays sexy uncut cock! After some very light homework, Ivan gets his lips around Kays member, and the sexy fun times go from there! Its not long before Ivan is driving his thick raw pole of a cock up Kays tight pink ass. Check out the upside down fucking in this video (I give it 5 stars) I wish I was that flexible!
Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2197kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 470.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay and Ivan

Twink Lifeguard on Duty Riley

Genres: Uniform ,Bareback ,Blowjob
It's not quite the beach scene I had envisaged but the hot tanned twink in his jocks is definitely someone who can save me from drowning. I just want to get my lips wrapped around his cock - sucking that thing while I rub my hands on his chest. Then turn him over and fuck him raw til he cums all over that sexy six pack of his!
Duration: 14:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1643kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 193.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Lifeguard on Duty

Время генерации страницы 0.18549 секунды с 9 запросами