Default Cunty Caretaker

Cunty Caretaker

Model: SinnSage
Genre: Humiliation, POV, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck, Female Domination, ManyVids
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:52
Size: 0,77 GB

youre an invalid, a paraplegic, to be exact. im your caretaker, and you need me for absolutely everything. i feed you, i bathe you, i make sure you get your meds, i handle all your affairs. and im starting to feel underpaid. when i come in to check on you, i notice you staring down my shirt, yet again, and this time, ive had enough. i tell you so, that ive noticed your ogling eyes on me, and of course ive withstood your boners while i bathe your paralyzed ass. this time, i tell you im going to need a raise. and if you dont want to give it to me? dont forget, you cant move a muscle in your body, and i DO have a giant strap on at home. i strip off my shirt and scrubs and climb on top of you, grinding into your crotch and your hard on, using your body to get myself off while i remind you of your inability to do anything, and threaten to fuck your crippled ass with my big strap on if you dont give me a raise. eventually i come in your lap while you just lay there, useless, but dont worry: ill be back tomorrow, and ill bring my strap on just in case ,

https://k2s.cc/file/8034f3f7732ce - 0,77 GB
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02000 секунды с 9 запросами