View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 09:40 AM   #538
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Claire - Video Spanking Pack Part 3 Crownpoint

Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
The birch is dipped into the warm soapy water which makes it sting even more when applied against her cheeks. The telltale birch twig marks and welts appear as Mistress continues to birch and spank her naughty girl.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 47 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire - Video Spanking Pack Part 3

Nadia White - Silence of the Van PETIONVILLE

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Nadia White
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Anal, Dildo, Anal Play, Caning, Spanking, Zapper, Electrical Play, Suspension
Video language: English
We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven’t learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale. He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn’t know how long he’d been driving or what he’d done to me while I was out. It wasn’t hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn’t it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my suffering.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nadia White - Silence of the Van

Assylum - I'm a submissive little doormat bitch Chapin

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Anneliese Snow
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, Spanking, Training, Big ass, Big cock, Blond
Orderly Grim joins with his huge, hard cock to help Dr. Mercies to treat submissive, little blond girl, Anneliese, after her relapse. She is extremely submissive, like a doormat. So the men turn her into a Hentai-style warrior to try to toughen her up. But she gives into their will very quickly, becoming a gaping anal pin cushion for their cocks. Her therapy failed, but it was still a great day at work for the doctor and his staff.
Duration: 1:01:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - I'm a submissive little doormat bitch

Assylum - Let me take you higher, Sir Mangualde

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Anneliese Snow
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Foot licking, Gaping, Licking cum off floor, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, Foot worship, gagging, Paddling, Riding, Spanking, Big ass, Blond, Squirting
Anneliese is a sweet little submissive girl who comes and squirts from anal sex. But she was also a virgin in some ways. She had never done things like ass to mouth or rimming. So Dr. Mercies had lots of fun using and teaching her. There´s no treatment in this case file, just Dr. Mercies authentically dominating a super hot, filthy girl. He fucked her so long and hard that they bent the steel cart she was on. Then he made her worship his shoes and sweaty feet and ass until he shot a huge load of cum all over her face. As she licked up the splatter, he stuck his cock, which just kept on throbbing, right back in her blown-open asshole and fucked her some more. This is a genuine, intense anal domination documentary filmed in real time with Dr. Mercies in his utmost happy place. Others fake it, we make it.
Duration: 55:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2259kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 966.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Let me take you higher, Sir

Renata Part 1 West Concord

Cast: Renata Fox
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Renata asks Lomp not to be an executioner in the film. Pervert goes for the task with pleasure. She likes Renata, He is happy to beat, sting, restrain and electrocute her. Renata starts to regret to have agreed but she holds out for the time being.
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renata Part 1

WorstBehaviour - Mean Girls and a Nerd Punished Conclusion Yardstick Ixtapa

Studio: WorstBehaviourProductions
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
She knows how this works; The humiliating ritual of having the hand spanking carried out over her crisp white panties, then with them pulled down before being fully removed.
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 728.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WorstBehaviour - Mean Girls and a Nerd Punished Conclusion Yardstick

Eager Slut - Maddy O'Reilly. Nortonville

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.
When a girl loves being choked that much you can't just give her what she wants. When you know what makes someone so horny you tease them with it for a bit, work your way up to it, then give it to them when they are already about to explode and watch it push them over the edge.
OT is a master of this technique. He's taken the time to study Maddy a bit and learn what makes her tick. More than just breath play, she loves bondage and pain. The chains around her limbs keep her in a hog tie that she will never be able to wriggle out of. They also keep her legs spread open so OT can whip her pussy. The thin piece of cloth covering her isn't going to do anything to keep her from feeling the sting.
Not that she would want it to. She loves the feeling of leather striking her slit. Almost as much as she loves the vibrator that OT puts there next. This is the moment she's been waiting for. The leather strap around her neck pulls tight as she gets closer and closer to cumming. It's the intense orgasm that she has been craving.
Duration: 49:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eager Slut - Maddy O'Reilly.

Время генерации страницы 0.11849 секунды с 9 запросами