Old 09-18-2023, 01:09 PM   #1816
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dylan Gives Hung Luke Every Thick Inch! Marysvale

Genres: Rimming ,Kissing ,Passionate Fuck ,69
Video language: English
Big, butch and burly Dylan J is back and it's lucky Luke D who gets a ride on his lovely fat uncut cock! Luke has always liked getting a good man-handling from bigger guys but doesn't often get the chance, so when this opportunity presented itself he almost bit my hand off! Needless to say Dylan couldn't wait to get inside of Luke's tight little ass either . Dylan and Luke kick things off with a little kissing and body worshipping before getting naked in order to get down to some deep cock sucking! Dylan's first to work Luke's cock to full mast, then Luke stuffs his throat full of Dylan's huge meat before they hop on to the couch for a bit more cock sucking and face fucking! Dylan then turns his attention to Luke's peachy ass... He rims him deep then returns to sucking Luke's delicious dick before going back and rimming him some more! No wonder Luke's so desperate to get fucked - he passes his new fuck bud a condom and Dylan slides his massive cock in to Luke's ass. He begins to fuck him hard... first it's with Luke on his back, then bent over the sofa and then on all fours on the floor! Dylan's fucking is relentless and lucky Luke can't hold his cum back any longer - he sprays his load with Dylan pounding away deep inside him!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11336kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dylan Gives Hung Luke Every Thick Inch!

Bareback Classics vol.1 Grassy

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Brad Mitchell, Brad Richardson, Bull Matthews, Casey Jordan, Chad Douglas, Chris Stone (II), Chris Thompson, David Ashfield, Dick Masters, Giorgio Canali, Greg Conrad, Jack Egan, Jack Lofton, Jeff Converse, Jeff Quinn , Jim Pulver, Joe Cade, Jon King, Kevi
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Big Dick, Rimming, Gonzo, Group
Delve and dive into the glory (and in some cases, gloryhole) days of Falcon Studios with this three-disc boxed set. Oddly named Bareback Classics - these scenes are from pre-condom era films - we can only assume Falcon is using the term strictly for marketing purposes. Who cares what they call it: Some of these scenes are totally amazing and this set is worth every damned penny. (Actually, it's quite a bargain when you think about it.) There's so much cum, so many mesmerizing deep-throatings, and so many unsheathed mega-cocks slithering into quivering buttholes on display here you'll need more than a few rolls of paper towels to keep up with clean-up.
Here is theplete rundown of each disc's contents, in order of scene shown along with the participating models. Disc One contains Greg Conrad, Chris Stone, and Lee Jennings in Private Workout; Neil Thomas, Luke Bender, Michael Parks, and Lee Jennings in Revenge; Brad Mitchell and Dick Masters in Deep in Hot Water; Brad Mitchell and Chad Douglas in Manrammer; Race Jensen and Mike Gregory The Pledge Masters.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:51
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 823.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Classics vol.1

Countryside Lovers Curlew

Release Year: 2003
Studio: S.E.V.P.
Cast: Maikl, Blondy, Mark, Renaldo, Rave, Ted, Bad Boy, Bill, Zos
Genres: Bareback Sex, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex, Group, Rimming, Uncut Cock, Young
Nine horny young foreskin'd Swedes romping bareback in the countryside make for another slurpy if rote suck-and-fuck from the folks at SEVP Some cute new facesbined with a serene pastoral setting help distinguish this one from just about everything else has ever produced.
Not that that's a bad thing, necessarily, so long as you know what to expect - good (but not great) production values ??and mostly amateurs getting it on any which way they can: sucking; rimming; probing; pounding (typically without condoms) and delivering lots of ooey gooey facials (typically gushed on, near or in the recipient's mouth).
There is one more factor that caught my bulging eyes, one that prompted me to raise my rating of the film by a half-star: the boys herein are substantially hung. True, some of these twinks are as slim as muscled railings so their heavy tools look all the more gargantuan in relation, but - damn! - These boys are all packing some heavy man-sized meat. Made me think perhaps somebody at S.E.V.P. has been reading my cock-lusty size-queeny reviews. Alas, I don't yet see an -sponsored warning against the possible risks of unsafe behavior by their models and by their viewers. So, okay, I suppose they haven't been reading my reviews too closely after all.
Duration: 1:31:39
Video: 640x464, XviD, 2097kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Countryside Lovers

Up All Night puerto galera

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Dean Monroe, Ethan Kage, Tyler Hill, Trevor Knight, Derrick Vinyard, Maxx Diesel, Jed Willcox, Nino Bacci, Matthew Rush, Kyle Lewis
Genres: Solo, Duet, Group Sex; Sex Toys, Kissing, Oral Sex, Fingering, Rimming, Anal Sex, Condom, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, 69, Big Cocks, Safe Sex, Interracial, Muscles, Tattoos
It's a night in the lives of 10 San Francisco men that you'll never forget. These ten gorgeous men and their intertwined sexual exploits, are sure to keep you Up All Night.
A jaw dropping webcam show starring Dean Monroe with some major toys gets everyone tuning in and all riled up. What follows: fives unforgettable scenes of mansex featuring all gorgeous, classic Falcon Men.
Starring Falcon Lifetime Exclusive Matthew Rush and Exclusives Dean Monroe, Derrick Vinyard, Tyler Hill and Ethan Kage. Also starring Trevor Knight, Maxx Diesel, Kyle Lewis, Nino Bacci and Jed Wilcox.
Duration: 1:23:27
Video: 720x540, xvid, 2063kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Up All Night

Время генерации страницы 0.10753 секунды с 9 запросами