View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 07:11 AM   #1941
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RTB It Part One - Lila Katt Washington Island

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lila Katt gets a good thorough questioning before she's put through her paces. She stands in a very cute dress on set. Her nerves are obvious as the members get to know her better.
When the show starts Lila is put into a cage that just fits her body and keeps her legs spread wide. The cage goes up in the air and the questions keep coming.
A plug is inserted into Lila's ass. She has to keep it in or get punished. The plug is too small so Lila gets one that's too big it hurts so much. The crew has been suffering some terrible winter weather and now they are going to share it with Lila.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB It Part One - Lila Katt

WorstBehaviour - Actually, It was Exciting Part 1-1 Grant Town

Studio: WorstBehaviourProductions
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
This is a no-nonsense hard OTK hand spanking and we promise that you will not be able to take your eyes off Audrey's jiggling bare buttocks as she is given a proper old-fashioned punishment at home.
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4075kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 445.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WorstBehaviour - Actually, It was Exciting Part 1-1

Cathy Punish Trampas

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Punish
Video language: English
Slave wife Cathy Punishment at a home, spanking and bondage tied.
Duration: 1:04:44
Video: 760x510, AVC (H.264), 1375kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 660.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cathy Punish

Assylum - Punish my 19 year-old ass and mouth Hoytville

Studio: Assylum
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Painal, Piss drinking, Rough oral, Spitting, Swirlies, Crying, face pain, Face slapping, gagging, Nasty filth, Punishment, Spanking, 1821, Brunette
Anastasia is beyond therapy, so Dr. Mercies just uses her now to let out all his tension. He punishes her mouth by facefucking it with soap, then punishes her ass for what seems like an endless amount of time. He makes her eat his ass, then clean it for him with her tongue and more of the soap. And he flushes her head several times in the toilet bowl as he sodomizes her. Of course, he feeds her his cum and piss as well. Nothing elaborate in this scene, just Dr. Mercies letting out a little steam with a girl who loves being his ragdoll.
Duration: 51:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2611kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Punish my 19 year-old ass and mouth

Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black Ganado

Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black

Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD Beckwourth

Elise Graves, you have been here before. You would think that you would be used to the kinds of games PD likes to play. Unfortunately it is hard to see what is coming when it is coming from such a twisted mind. Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place. Maybe you will get used to the shocks. Of course if you do he will probably have something even worse in store.
Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD

Assylum - Team Painal Kemaman

Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Olivia Kasady
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, , Facial, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss , Piss games, Pissing, Spitting, Bondage, Endurance challenge, Spanking, Training, Big ass, Blond
Submissive, little Olivia arrived in braces for her hard anal therapy. At first, she seemed too sweet for our institution, but inside this cutie from next door beat the filthy heart of a whore. So we turned her into a cheerleader, filled her ass with nasty , and made her dance and cheer around the room with the liquid sploshing around inside her. Then Dr. Mercies fucked her ass and did ass to mouth on her while she cheered some more. She even had a cheer for ass eating. In the end, she was covered in a big load of cum, plus some extra cum from the freezer.
Duration: 1:06:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2157kbps
Audio: 123kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Team Painal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07514 секунды с 9 запросами