View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 07:44 AM   #985
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jay Edwards - Total Submission Bordighera

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Nude, except for black 5" pumps, curvaceous Tory is bound to a post with a thick beam between her thighs. One leg is frog-tied, a harness ballgag frames her face, and strict ropework encircles her breasts. Jay clamps her nipples and ties her other leg up to the cross-beam, her weight now supported by her most delicate flesh. Kneeling on the girlie-go-round, a bar holds Tory's arms back and a red ballgag fills her mouth. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and sticky tape. Jessica wears blue lingerie and a white ballgag, perched backwards on a rotating slave-chair. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and med-wrap, then exchanges her pincher clamps with heavy C-clamps. Nude, except for gloves and heels, Jessica sits cross-legged on the platform enduring tight breast bondage and crotchrope. Jay squeezes her full tits and changes her gag to cloth packing and blue med-wrap before clamping clothespins on her vulnerable nipples. Clad in red and black lingerie, statuesque Andrea is elbow-bound and tied to a post on the spinning platform.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 780kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 565.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Total Submission

A Dream Realized- Emma, Elise Graves Kaisiadorys

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Today is a very special day indeed. It is the meeting up of two legendary Queens of Pain. For years Elise Graves has been heading up North to get her masochistic fix by getting her ass beaten for Paintoy as only she can. We thought it was about time to return the favor.
Today the student becomes the teacher. All those years of masochistic bliss has molded Elise into a to be reckoned with when it comes to dishing out the suffering. And there is no better recipient then Emma, who has watched Elise writhe in shoot after shoot for Paintoy. Emma had always wanted to be an Intersec girl and today she finally gets her chance.
What follows is an orgy of pain and pleasure under Elise's expert hands. The lean toned body of Emma is like clay that is molded into painslut flesh. Emma is hooded, whipped, caned, gagged, hogtied and hung upside down in a full suspension. Each whip lash stands out in bright red streaks across her pale flesh. Elise is a tiny sadistic pain pixie that pushes Emma further and further into the realms of subspace, and the naked joy in her eyes is undeniable.
Their dance is a beautiful thing to witness and the bond between them undeniable. In the end Elise leaves Emma a heaving undone mess of worked over masochist covered in marks and sweat. It is a beautiful look on her. Thank you for coming down and visiting us Emma, you make a great Intersec girl!
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Dream Realized- Emma, Elise Graves

Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD Selong

Elise Graves, you have been here before. You would think that you would be used to the kinds of games PD likes to play. Unfortunately it is hard to see what is coming when it is coming from such a twisted mind. Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place. Maybe you will get used to the shocks. Of course if you do he will probably have something even worse in store.
Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD

BM Greyhound - Bastinado And More Blue River

If a picture is worth a thousand words, there are not enough words to describe the picture of Greyhound's profound agony and suffering in this session. It is as simple as that.
It started out as a simple bastinado torture, if the caning of soft cunt feet can ever be called simple. That is brutal agony enough but with BondageLife's Greyhound in Hell! it is never enough. After a long, painful caning of the soles of her feet, BM moved onto other, shall we say, pursuits.
Greyhound ws strung up in ballet boots, her suffering feet screaming and then she was beaten on her long legs until she was screaming. You will simply have to see it to actually understand the depth of this punishment. Eventually, still in her boots, Greyhound is left on the floor of the barn to think about her suffering.
This may be Greyhound in bastinado, but it is also so much more.
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9734kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BM Greyhound - Bastinado And More

RTB It Part One - Lila Katt Mapleville

Release Year: 2020
Lila Katt gets a good thorough questioning before she's put through her paces. She stands in a very cute dress on set. Her nerves are obvious as the members get to know her better.
When the show starts Lila is put into a cage that just fits her body and keeps her legs spread wide. The cage goes up in the air and the questions keep coming.
A plug is inserted into Lila's ass. She has to keep it in or get punished. The plug is too small so Lila gets one that's too big it hurts so much. The crew has been suffering some terrible winter weather and now they are going to share it with Lila.
Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB It Part One - Lila Katt

Fetcon Surprise Alicante

Whitney walks into my hotel room after she had agreed to meet for a tryst earlier in the evening. She wanted to make good on her promise to drive me wild with passion.
I'm still trying to scream through my gag as Whitney walks past the bathroom. I imagine she thinks I'm just making playful noises, so she'll come release me from whatever self-tie I have gotten myself into. I see her come just past the bathroom wall. She looks superhot with her blonde hair thrown up into a retro bun, black leather bra and miniskirt sleek against her skin, and black leather heels gliding effortlessly across the floor.
Whitney sees me now and the look of terror on my face. She realizes that I am trying to warn her of certain danger, but can't fully process the eminent peril, before a large hand wraps around her head and pulls her into submission.
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetcon Surprise
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22508 секунды с 9 запросами