View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 07:06 AM   #3923
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Speechless - India Summer Ciudad Quesada

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
It doesn't take much to leave a hot woman speechless. Take India Summer. She's a beauty, definitely, and I'm sure she's seen more than her fair share of hot action, but she has never had a day like this before. Bondage isn't just rope. It's more than just corporal punishment. Bondage is a way of controlling someone by getting inside their head, their heart and their soul. Once I've had a minute to analyze India she is like putty in my hands.
The rope harness I put around her body is elaborate. Every inch serves a purpose, though, as each strand restricts her movement just a little bit more. Her arms are tightly bound but her hands are free to reach for the knots I've carefully placed out of reach. The feeble fingering she manages only reassures her that she is not getting free.
So far she has managed to keep her dress on. Or maybe it's a bit more correct to say I've allowed her that much. Not for long, though. The feeling of having her clothing cut away is completely different than just stripping her naked. The rags that remain of her outfit send a powerful message. She is here to serve me for as long as I want her. When I'm done she will be as easy to discard as those tattered scraps.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Speechless - India Summer

Claustrophilia Lopez

Cast: 1030 (aka Alisha Angel, Ice Creame)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Cage, Caning, Flogging, Tits Torture, Whipping, Vibrator
Her Master sent her to for some intensive training. With golden blonde hair and an angelic smile, she looked so sweet and pure. But beneath that cute exterior lay an astoundingly strong, brave woman driven by her own desire. In the live feed from November 18, 2001, 1030 stoically accepts all of PD's tortures, confronts her fears, and suffers gracefully throughout. Locked down to the studio floor in metal stocks, 1030 first receives a lesson in patience and discomfort. She fidgets uneasily before the cameras, switching between the 3 positions that her bondage allows. After an hour and a half, she is transferred to a small cage. Hunched over with pale skin pressed against cold, harsh, metal, 1030 silently accepts her confinement and anxiously awaits what is to come.
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claustrophilia

What Happened? Lavender Rayne Rajkot

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What Happened? Lavender Rayne

Chanell Heart Cumming

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Torture, Uumiliation
Black slave girl Chanell Heart extreme hard tied and gagged!
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanell Heart

Nipple clamps Gowrie

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bdsm, Metal Bondage, Cuffed
Sexy model, naked ball gagged and self Nipple clamps torture show.
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14642kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 723.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nipple clamps

Drug Patrol Cerro Gordo

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking, Punishment
Hard caning for slave girl, extreme torture action, Pain 4 Female. enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:09:41
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1239kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drug Patrol

Paintoy Emma - Pain Puppet (Part 2) Raven

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Paintoy Emma
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
In the beginning of our live session with Paintoy Emma she made it clear that she thought it was going to take a lot to break her, so to start this installment we are going to put her in her place. We hobble her hands with tape and belt her arms and legs so that she to crawl around on her knees and elbows. Then we put an electric collar on her so that any time she isn't the perfect puppy we want her to be we can punish her with powerful shocks.
Now that she understands who is in control, it is time to find out just how tough our model is. Our crew had a bunch of ideas for different ways to test Emma's endurance, but we couldn't decide which would be the best. In the end, we decided to leave Emma's torment up to the luck of the draw.
Today we are going to play a card game with Emma. Each round one of the handlers will pick two cards from a deck. The first card will decide what kind of punishment she gets: caning, flogging, , or worst of all the cattle prod. The second card decides what part of her tender body will receive the punishment and how many times. If she is very very lucky she will pull the one card in the deck that will allow her to come. There is nothing like random stimulation to drive a person to complete sensory overload.
Duration: 1:18:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paintoy Emma - Pain Puppet (Part 2)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03169 секунды с 9 запросами