Thread: Gonzo-movies!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2023, 06:51 AM   #3627
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Kat Squirt( Plays Doctor, Gushes Juice!)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kat Squirt
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore , All Sex ,Anal
Video language: English

Blonde business professional Kat Squirt has been spending too many hours in the office. The overworked hottie visits Doctor Vince Karter for help. As we view Kat's thoughts, we see the horny girl deepthroating Vince's big cock! Hardcore blowjob action delivers nasty slobbering, ball lapping and serious throat fucking. Naked Kat lies spread-eagled for Vince, moaning in lust when he stuffs his thick rod into her rectum. She masturbates her clit as Vince sodomizes her, and then she pries open her rear cheeks to show off her gaping anus.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kat Squirt( Plays Doctor, Gushes Juice!)

Melanie Marie - Please Teach Me (2023)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Melanie Marie
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Video language: English

Melanie wants to impress her friends at school because they are more sexually experienced than her. Desperate to do it, she records herself masturbating until her stepdad Jay discovers her. He immediately tells her to delete it and stop hanging out with them, but Melanie explains to him that she doesn't know the first thing about sex. Jay understands Melanie's concern, so he accepts teaching her how to please a guy's cock so she knows beforehand what to expect. Of course, once Melanie has a taste of stepdaddy's dick, there's no turning back! Melanie will jump at any chance she has to savor Jay's juicy boner, and he won't be able to resist the temptation anymore.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4447kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Melanie Marie - Please Teach Me (2023)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03867 секунды с 9 запросами