View Single Post
Old 09-22-2023, 12:13 PM   #922
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tom Colt Fucks Christian Volt Glenwood

Studio: Jalifstudio
Beefy Tom Colt is quite the hairy bear and thats right up Christian Volt! Check out these hot mature men as they have gay sex for the first time and love every minute of it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 603.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tom Colt Fucks Christian Volt

Dad knows best vol.#2 South Windham

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Bacchus Releasing
Cast: Eric York, Tyler, Brandon James, Juman, Chance Taylor, Caesar Mancinni, Marco Pole, Gino Rottelli,
Genres: Anal, Bears, Blowjob, Handjob
Hot lovin 'daddies lay down the law and know just what to do in this all daddy fuck fest. Daddy, tell me what to do. I just want to please you! If you love bears, you'll love these Daddies!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:23
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1037kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dad knows best vol.#2

The Professor, Parts 1-5 720p Keeler

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback
Though I’ve really enjoyed having my boy Noah come live with me, there were a few bumps in the road at first. After his mother and I split up, Noah initially stayed with her. Over time, their relationship had become a little rocky, so after a family meeting, we all agreed that Noah would come and live with me for a while. One morning, I had just finished showering and was in the middle of shaving. Needless to say, I was stark naked. To my astonishment, Noah without knocking or saying anything opened the door, walked in nude as the day he was born, and started taking a shower. I suppose it's in the nature of a man to remember the exact moments when a choice branches his life in a different direction. That night I spent with Cole, my T.A.—that was one of those nights. That was one of those choices I bear the responsibility for. We were grading papers in my study. There was a silence between us, one that I didn't find particularly uncomfortable. I would occasionally look over to the boy—he's a jockish sort, toned for his age and youthful good looks—and see his focused expression honed in on the stack of papers in his hand. I would've never guessed there was anything else on his mind. Work has kept dad busy lately. His students are lucky; imagine having a professor as sexy as Professor Snow! I’m lucky too—even in typical professor garb and glasses his shaved head and sharp features give him a powerful, masculine edge.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Professor, Parts 1-5 720p

Incident in the University - Part I High Point

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English
They hold him down and rip off his clothes, gagging him with the fur of his bear.
Duration: 16:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4288kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 534.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Incident in the University - Part I

Dick Wadd Pigs at the Hoist Larned

Studio: Dick Wadd
Cast: Nip Bear, Jason Crowe, Titus Drumm, Ron, Bull Rush, Nord See, Steffan, Dragan Szcerny, Toro, Virgo
Let me tell you about Virgo. Not the astrological sign – the bantamweight star of Pigs at the Hoist, shot at London's sleaziest sex club. Virgo is the compleat sex pig, the embodiment of all a man can be, and should aspire to. And he sure ain't no fuckin' virgin. In Pigs at the Hoist, he is rarely off screen, and here is just some of what he does in the course of this two-hour video sex extravaganza:
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 2:00:05
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1438kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dick Wadd Pigs at the Hoist

Daddy Hunt Vol. 1 Orange Cove

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Pantheon Productions
Cast: Charles Rod, Rico Furtado, Jay Taylor, Jake Mitchell, Ross Wilson, Vulcan, Hart Caldwell, Tommy DeLuca, Tony Bishop
Genres: Anal, Oral, Outdoor, Big Dick, Mature, Bear, Twink, Orgy, Old & Young, Safe Sex
This in the first in Pantheon Production's new line of hard-core videos celebrating intergenerational sex. All of the scenes in dy Hunt films are hot dy/Boy action. In dy Hunt, Volume One, we follow several cute, younger men on their search for masculine, older men to fulfill their desires. The video starts with Tommy and Tony picking up handsome, clean-cut dy Jay Taylor on the street. Jay has his hands full with these two younger men, but this hung man is up to the task. Next we see masculine, hirsute man Jake Mitchell cruising on dy Hunt. He picks up sexy Brazilian Ricardo for a very hot oral scene between two big-dicked men. Next Hart picks up Tony online and invites him over... Watch sexy silver Hart topping cute Tony. Then we see Vulcan Cruising online for a younger man he can watch his partner get naked with. Charles (a hot younger Indian man)es over to Hart's place and this time the top gets topped. Finally we see very well endowed Tommy picking up his dream , Jake Mitchell. It's a struggle for Tommy to take Jake's huge dick, but he's eager and willing to go for it...
Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:40
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1617kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy Hunt Vol. 1

Ejiki (EVW63 CS1) Wild Boy part 1 & Oh! Bear Melcher

Some of our most beautiful dudes are aroused for another round of sensual sex-play.
Duration: 1:41:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6363kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ejiki (EVW63 CS1) Wild Boy part 1 & Oh! Bear

Время генерации страницы 0.04276 секунды с 9 запросами