View Single Post
Old 09-23-2023, 06:59 AM   #1960
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

London River has Ashley Lane tied dow Lumberville

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ashley Lane, London River
Genres: BDSM, Ankle Tie, Ass Caning, Bruises, Caning, , Fingering, Flogging, Hitachi, Legs Spread, Marks, Neck Rope, Pussy Flogging, Rope Bondage, Single Tail, Spanking, Vibrator, Whip, Humiliation
Video language: English
London doesn't need any clothing on Ashley to cut or tear off, all she wants is her body to use and abuse any way she likes.
London starts by warming Ashley up a bit with some slapping, flogging, and teasing, but she decides to make things more interesting by subjecting Ashley to some harsh whipping and forced orgasms. London decides that Ashley is taking the single tail a little too well so she moves her to a box and ties her legs up. She proceeds to whip Ashley more before bringing in a couple canes. She starts with a slim cane on Ashley's ass and thighs and moves on to something bigger. Ashley wails and tries to escape, but London waits patiently for her to give up before landing another hard stroke. After all, Ashley isn't going anywhere and London has all day to play with her.
Finally London puts Ashley in a face down, ass up position. She hasn't hurt Ashley quite enough to be satisfied yet, so she brings out something that she knows will make her scream. She applies an innocent looking cream on Ashley's eager asshole and clit and almost immediately Ashley starts screaming in pain. The cream has something special added to it. Capsaicin. It feels like a fire is being held agains Ashely's most delicate bits and the only cure for the terrible pain is a humiliating milk .
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River has Ashley Lane tied dow

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2 Farlington

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

WorstBehaviour - Tons of sexy spanking featuring the hottest models Part 18 Lake Providence

Studio: WorstBehaviourProductions
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Afterward, Faerie is told to compose herself and think about her actions in the future and is left in no uncertain mind that actions have consequences! She is lucky to keep her job, and knows it!

Total size: 6.1 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WorstBehaviour - Tons of sexy spanking featuring the hottest models Part 18

WorstBehaviour - Tons of sexy spanking featuring the hottest models Part 15 Bani

He says this warrants a bare bottom spanking, over his lap... and a caning afterward. Anastasia still talks back even when her bottom is being turned fire red with his hard hand and so her mouth is stuffed with her cotton panties to keep her quiet.

Total size: 7.0 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WorstBehaviour - Tons of sexy spanking featuring the hottest models Part 15

Marina-IntoTheAttic Himrod

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Every women is different and so is how they like their bondage. 100% female self bondage - These women really do it all themselves! They sit on the sharp edge of a wooden pony, peg and clamp their feminine flesh, bring tears to their eyes. Even use Spanking and fucking device, wax and electro to satisfy their secret perverted desires. Some like to be bound tight, Others want extreme orgasms... Then there are those who need Something extra!
Duration: 1:06:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3898kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina-IntoTheAttic

WorstBehaviour - Tons of sexy spanking featuring the hottest models Part 14 Battiest

Everyone knows Mr. Lake has a unique way of carrying out discipline... and he is about to teach her how to be "professional". She is scolded and taken over his lap for a hard hand spanking that has her delightful bottom redden quickly.

Total size: 6.8 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WorstBehaviour - Tons of sexy spanking featuring the hottest models Part 14

WorstBehaviour - Red Card Two - Wet Panty Tawse, Bare Bottom Strap Purling

She seems to think that another punishment spanking will be easy and she even tries to flirt with the Headmaster who is so appalled at her behavior that he brandishes the cane promising her this will be used on her bare behind after she receives one of the hardest hand spankings he will ever dish out to any miscreant!
Duration: 14:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 425.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WorstBehaviour - Red Card Two - Wet Panty Tawse, Bare Bottom Strap
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10159 секунды с 9 запросами