LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Just My Type Fort Mohave

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NextDoorTwink
Cast: Joey Moriarty, Tommy White
Genres: Latino, Condom, Hardcore, Anal Sex, Twink, Big Dick, Masturbation, Athletic, Climax, Kissing
Joey Moriarty has been very excited over the amazing guy with whom he's been chatting online. But when his friend Tommy White fesses up to being the mystery man, Joey's mind is blown...along with his dick! Tommy can't believe that Joey has had a crush on him the whole time too! It's the best scenario he could have hoped for. Now the two are letting their fantasies be reality as they finally hook up for the first time, right in Joey's parents' garage. Tommy is finally getting to wrap his mouth around Joey's enormous cock. And Joey is finally indulging his intense desire to enjoy Tommy's hot, Twink body. They go from sucking each other to fucking when Joey slides his fat, throbbing dick into Joey's tender hole. Watch Joey get fucked nice and hard by big, muscular Joey. He's getting the jock pounding he's craved for so long.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just My Type

Hot Fucking of Jonavik & Kaden 720p Palmira

Cast: Jonavik, Kaden
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom
I'm sure many of you can't forget that hot guy named Jonavik from the Covert Missions series. Yeah, the one with the huge cock that looks like he could beat the living shit out of you. And, if you're like me, you'd probably let him, but only after he let you suck that big dick. Well, I was so smitten with this guy and his huge dong that I decided to travel all the way to Mike's hideout where he shoots the Covert Missions series and get to know Jonavik myself. I didn't go alone, though, I took Kaden Saylor with me to see what we could stir up. The plan was simple really. I wanted to see this tough guy stuff that cock deep in someone's ass and I knew Kaden could handle the challenge. I mean we've seen him handle just as big when he took Thomas in Battle Cry and we've all witnessed the sweet love he can make to a huge cock. Kaden was down for the challenge so we saddled up the horses and headed for the hideout. Now this was well before Mike shot the scene of Jonavik getting fucked by Chris in Covert Missions 7 and Jonavik was still pretty new at all this. I knew Kaden could warm him up and get him to take things a little further but I had no idea they'd go this far. This was the first time that Mike and I had ever met, so we had some catching up to do. I get Kaden and Jonavik on the bed together and Mike and I head downstairs to the hotel bar to chase a few soldier's we'd spotted earlier while Kaden and Jonavik get acquainted.
Duration: 39:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4699kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Jonavik & Kaden 720p

Perfect Pairs part 2 Coburn

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Abdul Axel Augusto Coky Facu Juan Blas Juan Ignacio Junior Lazaro Carrera Lucas Mauro Niko Thomas Crespo
Genres: Anal, Oral, General Hardcore, Condoms
Video language: English
Our second trip to Argentina was as fun as the first! Our friend, director Luciano Haas, down in Buenos Aires said there were tons of hot guys so we loaded up our cameras and headed south again. We found dozens of guys we wanted to film. Of course, some took a little more coaxing than others. We managed to come up with another 12 Argentinean super studs to perform especially for you. Gorgeous faces, great bodies and delicious uncut cocks were everywhere. If you liked Perfect Pairs: Volume 1, you will love Perfect Pairs: Volume 2!
Juan Ignacio been a model before and was definitely the experienced one for this scene. Juan Blas had never been on a video. But, he learned very quickly to take control. These guys met when Juan Blas was painting Juan Ignacio's apartment. Juan Ignacio convinced Juan Blas to be in a video. Check out the cock on that painter! Definitely a butt-buster.
You might remember Tommy from his solo on our membership site and his scene in 5 Senses. He is a very willing bottom. And he was very willing to bottom for Niko. Niko was visiting Buenos Aires from the Dominican Republic with three friends. He needed money so that he could party while he was on holiday. At first we thought he looked a little skinny. But, we soon discovered, (and so did Tommy) that the skinny guys have the biggest cocks. Watch out for Niko shooting a huge load right in the middle of Tommy's butt hole.
Junior and Lucas are fuck buddies. And it definitely shows. These guys have a natural chemistry that comes with knowing exactly what your partner wants. Check out the kisses and the eye contact. And the best thing about it is that they both are versatile and could not wait to fuck each other.
Facu is short for Facundo. But we loved saying, "Fac-u!" This cute, dirty little fucker couldn't wait to get fucked by Coky. Coky is a beautiful young guy who actually modeled for several clothing companies in Argentina. We love his beautiful eyes and that mole reminds of Enrique Iglesias (Before Enrique's mole mysteriously disappeared.) Coky is a straight guy and had never fucked a guy much less been fucked. He showed up to the studio thinking he would be paid to top Facu. However, after an hour of trying to get his straight cock hard enough to fuck Facu, he couldn't do it. So we turned the tables and Coky felt cock up his butt for the first time. Watch his face as he gets fucked. We aren't for sure he liked it, but, when the scene was over he told us he would be willing to do it again.
Abdul is a family guy with a wife and two kids. And a beer can cock. Lazaro is a bodybuilder bottom. These two could not be more opposite, but obviously, opposites attract! Abdul is a great top, and for a straight man, he loves big muscle butt. Lazaro was in heaven getting pounded all over the bed by that huge cock.
Don't forget the bonus scene between tattooed muscle god Mauro and Augusto.
Duration: 2:50:56
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Pairs part 2

NakedSword Golden Gate: Season 3, Episode 2 Old Habits Die Hard Roaring River

Release Year: 2011
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Topher DiMaggio, Heath Jordan
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Condom, Masturbation, Kissing, Muscles, Tattoos Piercing, Brunette, Hairy, Facial Hair, Big Dicks, Cum Shots
Heath Jordan is a sexy hairy bottom and Topher Dimaggio a smooth toned top that taps his hot ass in this scene from Golden Gate season 3.
Duration: 24:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedSword Golden Gate: Season 3, Episode 2 Old Habits Die Hard

Your cum is mine 2 Pleasant Mills

Studio: Street Boys
Cast: Jan Novotny, Lucky Taylor, Felix Wallace, Joey Intenso, Luke Taylor, Robert Kolka, Tomas Dyk, Jimmy Call, Eric Harper
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Deep throat, Dildo Penetration, Deep Rimming, Hard Fucking, Bareback, Balls Treatment, SnowBalling, Foreskinplay, Sperm eat, 2 way, 3 way..
9 Cum-horny guys from the Street .....and Marek Bruckner as the director, this together gives an excellent film of the Street Boys ® series. Extensive sucking, rimming, Cum-eating and Snowballing, thi you will be in Your cum is mine 2.
For Erich Harper, it is perhaps the first time, but he wants to taste and enjoy the cock and the asshole of Robert Kolka. First he cums in the ass and later in the mouth of Robert. Finally he licks the sperm from his dick.
A super erotic triple waits for us - Jan Novotny, Lucky Taylor and the alltime-horny Tomas Dyk. Lucky has a very hot asshole and that's why Tomas licks it deep and drill him his fingers deep into the hole. The muscular Jan enjoys the blowjob and looking forward to the sperm of the two boys. After Tomas Dyk spermed into the hole from Lucky, Jan is still hungry for the semen of his two friends.
Jimmy Call just wanted to come to the casting to the agent Luke Taylor. Luke is gay and fiercely hot for Jimmy. Jimmy pass over this procedure - also as Luke begins to lick his asshole. Now his cock is hard and Luke take a place on the cock. He injects his tail deep in asshole and gets the sperm from Jimmy for tasting.
Felix Wallace and his partner Tomas Dyk are friends - but they are tuned together not the first time in front of the camera. Both know what makes fun and Felix fucks hairy ass by the horny delicate from Tomas with pleasure and emotion. In gratitude, there is then the fresh semen milked by Tomas for Felix to lick and taste.
Heterosexuals muscle types finds it horny stroking each other to get good feelings. So it comes to that Jan Novotny gets fucked so hard by Joey Intenso who finally sperm hsi load all over Jans body.
A quit really good sperm movie - without use of condoms. That is cool!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3203kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Your cum is mine 2

Gay - Bare Youth Islesboro

They're young, hung and full of cum in an all new feature-length and condom free cock-buster from Helix Studios! From the classic teenage first time to extremely gifted lads showing off their super-sized swollen spots, to all around incredibly beautiful boys and their deliciously magnetic and irresistibly sexy twink fuck magic, this bareback and barely legal bone show has all of the fresh faced, jock-rocking jailbait you've come to expect from your home for the cutest newbies. Don't miss these juicy juniors and gorgeous spunk-filled youngsters in a hot, new dick-flick that's guaranteed to be a jaw-dropping teen-jerker.
Duration: 2:01:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Bare Youth

Bareback Big Loads Cum Guzzling Young Twinks Weirton

This is the video that everyone has been waiting for and the condom nazi's don't want released.
Hardcore bareback fuck action... a little piss & a lot of fisting, and a lot of leather... this video has it all. Hot, hard guys,
from smooth twinks to hairy real men show you how it's done... filling asses with man cum and fists...& maybe a little piss.
They may even show you a few things you've never seen......only fantasized about. This is the video that was a hit "classic" the day it was released!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:52
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1999kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Big Loads Cum Guzzling Young Twinks

Время генерации страницы 0.01877 секунды с 9 запросами