Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Goddess Alexandra Snow - Trapped in the Cube

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Trapped in the Cube

Information:

File name: Goddess Alexandra Snow - Trapped in the Cube

Tags / Description: Oh look. Its the great Gods Thor and Loki. Though I think great doesnt really apply to you since youre now bound and gagged by the Goddess Hela. Poor things. You look so sad all tied up like that. Im here to inform you, your situation isnt really going to improve from here, my poor little prisoners. You see, Ive found this neat little cube in Odins stash of magical objects. Ive heard tale it holds an Infinity Stone and that was just too sweet to pass up. So Ive taken the tesseract for my own and combined it with my magic to make you a prison. Im going to imprison you both in there forever and make you entertain me. Ive infused this little prison with a lustful spell. As soon as youre inside, your minds will only be able to think about fucking. Im not leaving anyone else with you unfortunately, so youre just going to have to settle for fucking each other. Youll be endlessly sucking and fucking each other for the rest of time as I watch you two once-Gods. Youre in for a special kind of imprisonment, Thor and Loki. No magic can save you now. Goddess Alexandra Snow, Dirty, Femdom, Goddess, Jerk Off, Masturbation, Pov, Sucking, Sweet, Watching, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:52
Video Size: 0,7 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - Goddess Alexandra Snow - Trapped in the Cube
Balladorim7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03107 секунды с 9 запросами