Old 09-27-2023, 11:49 AM   #291
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Scorched Unreal Sweet Exclusive Magnificent New Collection. Part 2. Hatfield

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Two fit subs bow down to their dom in a living room session that includes face slapping, foot caressing and lots of licking. Panties are sucked then replaced by fingers while assess are roundly spanked red and raw then soothed and caressed in a loving way that doesn't prevent the crying.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scorched Unreal Sweet Exclusive Magnificent New Collection. Part 2.

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2 Ashiya

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the . It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

Ginary's Test - Part 1 Glen Oaks

Studio: futilestruggles
Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 1

An Emo Gets Emo - 1080p Karup

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Pissing, Deepthroat, Facial
Who’d have guessed? She did good though. I think she was overwhelmed a bit by all of the YD that was coming out our cocks. She had her mess dumped on her in ritualistic fashion, and was caused to sit in it as I relived myself into her mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7868kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Emo Gets Emo - 1080p

Paisley Flowers - Dominated And Dicked Down Macksville

Cast: Paisley Flowers
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Puke
They were wild'n on both holes. The dick slid in right up her asshole followed by a dick into her juicy catchers mitt. They porked her throat until this green slop spewed forth, and covered her face so much so that she looked like the swamp thing. She got the taste slapped out of her mouth like she caught the rona. She drank a lot of yellow discipline and sat down for 3 loads. When we caused her to eat those loads, watch what happens to her. It's epic.
Duration: 59:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paisley Flowers - Dominated And Dicked Down

Summer Hart Ellenburg Center

Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Not all tits are created equal. Even the nicest of tits are not great for bondage. They come in all shapes and sizes. Summer Hart just happens to have a beautiful set that are perfect for tying up.
They are also great for slapping around and generally abusing. Summer finds out just what her tits are good for. OT has them tied up till they are purple.
Summer isn’t just a pair of tits though. She’s got an ass that could crush your soul, a spread as wide as Niagara Falls, and a face so pretty you’ll piss yourself.
Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hart

Luna Mills - Big Tits Luna Mills Gets Her Throat Destroyed FullHD 1080p San Carlos

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Luna Mills
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tits
Big Tits Luna Mills came by and tells us she loves rough sex and that she's heard I'm the best at face fucking. I start by slapping her and she tells me to slap her harder. I do and spit in her face. I begin roughly fucking her face and she begins to gag spit all over my cock. I continue roughly face fucking and slapping her big tits. I stand on the couch and fuck her face until she's gagging spit all over me.
Duration: 1:00:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4315kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Mills - Big Tits Luna Mills Gets Her Throat Destroyed FullHD 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.29729 секунды с 9 запросами