View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 10:01 PM   #2414
sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Drake Rock - Addicted to Cum

Drake Rock - Addicted to Cum

Cum, cum and more cum! 70 cum shots, 45 guys, 40 minutes! 20 guys take it in the mouth or eat it, eight get facials, five snowballs, and so much more! If you can't get enough cum, this compilation is sure to help you get off.

Is that first screen capture of Tristan Jaxx's load splattering off Tory Mason's tongue simiply poetry?

Everyone tells me, 'Don't give away the cum shots, they're what people join to see.' Maybe, maybe not. Recently I the Foot Fetish and Addicted to Ass compilations, so I figured now was the time to give the cum junkies a fix, also, because after I go HD there is no turning back.
So come inside and dump a load with the guys!

In order of appearance: Jason Crystal, Aaron Mark, Phenix Saint, Drew Cutler, Ricky Martinez, David Dakota, Rod Daily, Rusty Stevens, Pat Bateman, Lex Armstrong, Ben Viper, Grey, Marc Williams, Hunter, James Baldwin, Kash Fernando, Matthew Rush, Dion R, Andrew Justice, Donnie, Brian Briggs, Harley Stone, Jack London, TJ Cummings, Mario Montez, Erik West, RC Ryan, Dante, Braxton Bond, Josh Griffin, Ryan Mackton, Gianni Luca, Addison, Cort Donnoan, Ryan Star, Vince Ferelli, Spencer Reed, Mason Ross, Cody Cruz, Jason King, Owen, Tristan Jaxx, Tory Mason, Brendon Campbell, and Landon Conrad.

Duration : 00:39:56
Resolution : 640x480
Video : VP6 (On2 VP6), 1 500 Kbps, 29.970 fps

File size: 491.9 MB

Download Drake Rock - Addicted to Cum

Время генерации страницы 0.02102 секунды с 9 запросами