Miss Raquel Roper - Boyfriend Turned Puppy Slave, Complete Dehumanization

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 854x480
File Size: 0,18 GB
Runtime: 00:08:26

Tags: Pissing, Cum On Clothes, Femdom Pov, Miss Raquel Roper
Cast:
Description: We�ve been in a relationship for awhile now, but I have to be honest with you, I�ve always felt like something has been missing, the dynamic just isn�t quite right. We�ve been boyfriend and girlfriend for a few years but I feel like I�ve always been in charge. And the truth is, I�ve never really looked at you as my boyfriend. And you know how lately I�ve been telling you that I want to get a puppy to train, to discipline, to guide and direct. Well I should have been a little bit more specific. And well I hate to break it to you but I don�t want a boyfriend. And I don�t want just any puppy. I want you to be my puppy. You are going to transform from boyfriend to puppy slave. Does that excite you? Even if it doesn�t, it doesn�t matter, you have no choice. I know you love me, and I know you want to be devoted to me, and you want to stay with me, so you�re going to have to do it on my terms. So as my new puppy slave the first thing you have to know is that puppies don�t wear clothes. They have no need for them. So you�re going to put on some attire that will transform you, first physically, and then eventually mentally. I know you want to be the puppy slave that I desire. You�re going to wear a collar, a snout, and ears, and cute little butt plug tail. This will really help you get into the right headspace. I�m even going to give you mitts that will transform your hands into paws, that will you be completely dehumanized. And you�re no longer going to walk on your own two feet. That�s not how puppies walk. You�re going to crawl on all fours like a puppy. And you�re not going to speak either. I�m going to put a gag in your mouth so your speech is taken from you. You can only bark from now on, bark through your gag. You don�t get to speak. All your mannerisms will be that of a puppy. Complete and utter transformation. When you�re happy you�ll wag your tail. And when you�re sad you�ll whimper like a puppy. You�ll be so pathetic but that�s exactly what I want. And if you misbehave I�ll have to discipline you like a puppy. I�ll walk you around on a leash. And since you�re not my boyfriend any more, you won�t be sleeping in the bed, will you? I bought you a cage and that is where you�ll sp. I�m going to physically and mentally strip your manhood from you. This is what I want and you have no say. I know you want to please me. And when you are transformed into my puppy slave, you�re going to lose yourself in your new role. You�re going to forget that you were a man to begin with. Kiss your old life behind. Today you are reborn from boyfriend to little puppy slave.FEMDOM, PUPPY PLAY, FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLSAdded: 7/7/18

Miss Raquel Roper - Boyfriend Turned Puppy Slave, Complete Dehumanization
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06001 секунды с 9 запросами