View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 06:55 AM   #1202
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Young Goddess Kim - Hump My Latex Fuck My Heels Slab Fork

I'm about to go out, just shined My latex leggings and now to inspect My stilettos that the shoe slave has had the honour of cleaning and polishing with its rag tongue. I was considering allowing the pathetic slave a release but My soles aren't cleaned to My satisfaction. So I'm just going to tease and torment it without mercy! Stroke My property as you stare and beg to kiss My shiny latex ass. Beg to hump, bitch. Kissing and licking My shiny ass as it thrusts, squeezed between My glossy latex calves. Humping just like the horny d0gg it is. I attach the leash to its collar and continue inspecting all My shoes, making it lick every inch and suck My heels. My divine feet start feeling sweaty, I remove My stilettos and make it smell My feet before I demand them to be licked completely clean. Worship My sacred sweaty bare soles and suck My toes to please Me! Since My metal heel stilettos can be much shinier, I decide to put them on so it can lick them even more. For My cruel amusement I command the desperate slave to try fuck them. it gets so hard and leaky between My stilettos. I want it to hump harder and faster as My metal heels dig in those aching balls. Then it's ordered in the carpet position, it's face and slave dick beneath My soles. Licking My shoes as its edged one last aching time before I stuff My heels in its mouth, step on its hard denied arousal, put My jacket on and leave it there!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22364kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Goddess Kim - Hump My Latex Fuck My Heels

Hardcore Lesbian Domination Follansbee

Cast: Mistress Sofi
Genres: Femdom, lezdom, lesbian, face slapping, spit
Video language: English
Very cruel Mistress Sofi in sexy leather and latex fetish lingerie and latex gloves rudely humiliates her slave girl. Sofi slaps the submissive slut hard in the face then orders the slave to open her mouth and spits in it. Mistress Sofi fills the slave girl’s mouth with her saliva and orders her not to swallow, and between the spits Sofi squeezes the slave girl’s neck with her hands. The ruthless Goddess very rudely humiliates the lesbian bitch by verbally insulting her and physically hurting her.
Duration: 8:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14856kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hardcore Lesbian Domination

Pearl Necklace Allred

Release Year: 2023
Pearl Necklace stars the two busty dickgirls, Rebecca and Sarah from My Cocky Maid as well as a sassy, latex clad cat burglar, Kate. What started as a routine break-in for the minxy brunette turned into a raunchy threesome. Indeed, Rebecca and Sarah catch the lovely Kate red-handed. The horny couple then decide to “punish” the intruder, stripping off her skin-tight latex suit. The burglar, hesitant at first, complies. However, she rapidly reveals her kinky side, enjoying the attention her would-be victims give her.
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pearl Necklace

Purple Bitch - Double Penetration in Latex Point Arena

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ManyVids
Genres: Amateur, All Sex, Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Double Penetration (DP), Hardcore
2 hard guys and Big ass beauty Purple Bitch passionately sucks a huge cock and exposes her ass for a hard fuck - Double Penetration in Latex !
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Bitch - Double Penetration in Latex

Cuckold 666 Chapter One Carmen Rivera Miss Roxxy Mister P. Chris Schock Cock (2017) Indiantown

This latex clad Dominatrix and her friends make men bend to their will with hardcore corporal punishment
Duration: 35:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold 666 Chapter One Carmen Rivera Miss Roxxy Mister P. Chris Schock Cock (2017)

Kristen Scott Quakake

Cast: Kristen Scott
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Anal DP IR
Kristen Scott gets more BBC than she can handle as she’s gangbanged by 5 black studs for her FIRST GANGBANG! Kristen is looking sexy as ever in her Pink latex skirt, black polka dot top and pink high heels as she shows off her body for the camera. She’s not wearing any panties so when she squats down we get an amazing view of her tight young pussy. Kristen rubs her pussy then pulls up her top to expose her perfect perky tits then crawls over to the living room to wait for her studs to arrive. The guys show up and immediately start running their hands all over Kristen’s body, fingering her tight holes and pinching her nipples to get her all turned on. She drops to her knees as the crew pulls out their giant BBC’s and gets right to sucking and stroking those massive cocks. Barely coming up for air, Kristen moves from one cock to the other with devotion to please each dick equally. The guys help her out of her clothes then Kristen puts her ass up in the air to tell the guys she’s ready to be fucked. Kristen takes all those cocks in every one of her horny holes, then once she’s warmed up they increase the intensity and pound her holes at the same time to bring Kristen to DP heaven! She takes those cock like the good slut she in then gets back on her knees as all the guys unload on her pretty face, leaving her
Duration: 37:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8230kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Scott

Latex foots Kedainiai

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Tied
Sexy girl in sexy heels extreme bondage and gagged action watch!
Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7737kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 899.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex foots
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12007 секунды с 9 запросами