View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 06:59 AM   #1983
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2 Otis

I take a break from rigging to play with Polly again. Yes, more groping, crotch rope tugging, hair pulling, spanking, and combinations of the above. I get more rope, and then I lift her pretty pink ruffly blouse exposing her pert firm tits. I give them each a few squeezes. I start by running a rope above and below them. Once again, Polly is very expressive as she is being bound. Her elbows don't touch, but I tie them as tightly as I can. I then chicken wing her with her wrists crossed. I actually like this tie just as much as an elbows touching tie. Once again, I play with a now completely helpless Polly. I want to get a good look at my work, so I have her turn in a circle for me so we can see her bound body. She struggles as her thighs are tied tight, but she manages to do as she is told. I grab her crotchrope with one hand and her hair with the other. She really seems to enjoy this! (She later told me she nearly orgasmed) I hold her like this for a bit before I grope and smack her ass a few more times. I then untie her neckrope and sit her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 722.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4 Vilhelmina

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Fayth whimpers, moans, jiggles, and twitches, as I use my hand and the 2 different straps on her ass. It even sounds like she is laughing at certain times. After a while, I use the thin, but thick, strap on her tits again. I then give her ass more attention, before I pull up a chair and poke at her with a sharp stick. At the end of the clip I lower her to the ground.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

Sister Dee - Played With Sudlersville

Cast: Sister De
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Cumshot, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Flogging, Hanging, Suspension, Spankin
Video language: English
Sister Dee is still asking for more. Like the wanton slut she is there’s not much he can’t do to her. Sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread he obviously needs to fuck her. Once he pulls the table out she’s on her tiptoes. Perfect time to get his dick wet. Why use just her cunt when her ass looks perfectly usable too. She takes every inch and moans. After all his efforts he’s tired, but she’s aching for more. He gets a sandwich and watches her as he eats. He contemplates what he’s going to do to her next.
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sister Dee - Played With

Discipline in Russian Convent Bergheim

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Two girls are punished for engaging in lesbian sex. There is some brief hand spanking and then some whipping while suspended from a harness.
Duration: 41:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russian Convent

Christmas Spanking Monetta

What happens to the naughty little elves? Well, when Jackie Elf is naughty, she gets special treatment....a spanking from the boss's wife! That's right! After Ms Whitney Morgan Claus finds me making some kinky toys that won't be able to be used for stocking stuffers, I get disciplined (rewarded-depending on which way you look at it) in the only way she sees fit. She ties me with rope bent over a stool and ball gags me to keep the screams low. Then, Ms. Claus pulls down my panties and proceeds to use every single delectable toy on my bare ass. My favorite is the leather paddle that has the word "toy" carved into it. Will I ever learn my lesson? I don't think so. Some of us elves are just naughtier than others. And, I am the best naughty little elf! I'm so glad Whitney Morgan Claus thinks so too!
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 290.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christmas Spanking
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10405 секунды с 9 запросами