View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 12:11 PM   #301
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Peppers Game - Part 1 Harristown

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peppers Game - Part 1

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 1 Palm Springs

Polly has been fascinated with bondage since a young age. She finally experienced bondage for the 1st time a few months ago. Now she wants more. I lead her in, wrists already bound, by her hair and immediately tie her overhead by her neck. I grab a handful of her hair and start groping and manhandling her restrained body. I then start slapping her ass. So far Polly seems to be enjoying herself (She did mention later that she loved the neck rope). I then start binding her further. I add some rope around her waist, which is the basis for a crotchrope. I then add more ropes to accentuate her nice ass as well. I work my way down, adding 3 bands of cinched rope around her thighs. I love the look on her face as the ropes around her legs are cinched tight. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 612.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 1

Thick Ass Daphne - Thick Ass Pool Party Sertar

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Thick Ass Daphne
Genres: All Sex, Big Ass, Big Booty, Ebony, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Interracial, Rimming
Video language: English
Thick Ass Daphne is her name and she has the ass to prove it. The way her ass shakes in the pool water is insane you can actually see all the waves that her ass can make. We're at the pool admiring what Daphne can do underwater. We even shoved a camera down in the pool to get a better look at how that ass jiggles in the water. After some fun in the sun, our boy Jay steps in and treats Thick Ass Daphne like the cum guzzler that she is. She deep throats his BBC until she gets horny enough to want to fuck. Watch Daphne get drilled by Jay's mandingo until she starts squealing about her cumming on his dick. The way she swallows his whole load makes me wish she could suck my dick!
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thick Ass Daphne - Thick Ass Pool Party

Southern Strappings Graysville

Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in to constrain tears - and as proof of full value of flogging it will be possible to enjoy extensive bruises on the guilty buttocks!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Southern Strappings

Foot Pain Howland

Catherine de Sade knows what she likes. Tight bondage, intense pain and public humiliation are all buttons that she loves having pushed. The entire RealTimeBondage team is there and ready to fulfill her dirtiest, most masochistic fantasies; fantasies that they twist to their own ends. She wants to get fucked, so they do it with a spiky surrogate. She wants to make everyone happy and that means suffering endlessly. They can hardly decide what to do first and they subject her to a few rounds of bondage roulette. She will be whipped, caned, slapped around and fucked up. Every inch of her body is part of a canvas, and as the members contribute their sadistic ideas the marks form an intricate pattern all across it. The pain brings tears to her eyes but what really pushes her to the edge is asking for more. She hates foot torment so much, but if she wants to please the members she will need to beg for it. Knowing it is coming makes her cry before the punishment even begins. That kind of mental anguish is so hot.
Duration: 1:48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Pain

Safe House - FullHD 1080p Scotts Mills

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Pissing, Deepthroat, Facial
It’s not often Bootleg and I get the call to extract information, but when we do, we are apt contractors. According to our superiors, she was withholding information. We got it out of her. But why not face fuck her and penetrate that desert flower of hers—simply for tits and pickles. She got worked over good. She filled up the whore bowl and we filled up her mouth, throat, and pussy with various fluids. She was defiant, but she gave in. They all give in. 3 loads to her face, and we were called back to be debriefed. All in a days work.
Duration: 1:00:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House - FullHD 1080p

Puffy Nipples And First Ever Anal - FullHD 1080p Sumbe

Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Pissing, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Now don’t think just because we captured her first ever anal and gaped it wide open and used it as a urinal, we still face fucked her until she was a pliable, sloppy mess. We set up the Cockford Ollie and put it to maximum chooch as it thrusted deep, in and out of her ass. Bootleg jumped and DP’d her as the Cockford Ollie was laying the pipe in her ass. We dumped the whore bowl which was full of the waste from my bladder and her bile on her head and remained fucking her. She took two loads and more yellow d and a good slap to the face for a great ending.
Duration: 1:14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puffy Nipples And First Ever Anal - FullHD 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.09914 секунды с 9 запросами