View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 07:56 AM   #1204
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross Knightdale

It's a rainy Friday afternoon, and we could go to the movies...or....we could get into some Fetishy mischief. Obviously we choose the second option because the movie theater is for those without imagination (not really, I love movies). I put on my sleek black catsuit with an under bust corset over top and shiny black high heels. I'm not sure what Johnny is going to do with me, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Before I know it, he has pulled out the St Andrew's cross and set it up in the middle of the loft. Johnny puts my metal collar and cuffs on me. Then he attaches me to the cross, with arms and legs spread wide. We, also, just acquired a brand new black latex ball gag and this seems the perfect opportunity to try it out. Johnny stuffs the gag in my mouth and proceeds to watch me struggle. After a few moments, though, he seems to grow bored and decided to change it up a bit. He unzips the crotch to my catsuit and then applies a hitachi to my pussy. Now all thats left to do is sit back and watch me groan in ecstacy for a while. Rainy afternoon blues averted.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2141kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 156.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross

Beautifull New Vip Collection Of Carmen Rivera Entertainment. Part 2. Gallivare

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
This latex clad Dominatrix and her friends make men bend to their will with hardcore corporal punishment, tbc, public humiliation, and extreme strap on dildo pegging. Carmen Rivera Productions is a perfect fit adding a new level of extreme femdom to the site. If you're dying to see sissy submissive men get fucked and tormented by one of the most worship worthy Dominatrix's on the planet, you're in the right place!

Total size: 11.4 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautifull New Vip Collection Of Carmen Rivera Entertainment. Part 2.

Lauren Kiley & Stella Liberty Labolt

Mistress Stella Liberty loves to tie up pretty girls and watch them struggle. After dressing me up in her favorite shiny latex she ties me into a ball and stands over me, mocking the way I struggle against the rope and proving that I am helpless to her whims! My body is accessible for her to roll around, tickle, or spank as she pleases! And the ball gag she put into my mouth ensures that I can't talk back or be a brat. The more I struggle, the tighter the ropes hold me. And my Mistress loves every second of my whimpering, wiggling, and writhing against her ropes.
Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4911kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Kiley & Stella Liberty

Hannah Perez & Elizabeth Andrews Lake Arrowhead

Hannah was in an office with Mr. Big Boss. She was wearing a black body suit with a matching mini skirt and a red waist cincher over top of it. The Boss was applying ropes to her arms as she giggled and carried on with him. He bound her elbows and wrists, looping the extra rope from her wrists around her forearms to cinch them tighter together. Hannah shimmed in her tight latex against the ropes. The Boss stood behind Hannah and gagged her with a leather bodybag gag. He moved to her ankles and tied them together.
Duration: 13:58
Video: 544x400, AVC (H.264), 1109kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 126.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah Perez & Elizabeth Andrews

Office Day Dreams Part I featuring Amanda Foxx Mounds

Fayth on Fire and I give each other ball gag kisses on the stairs, as we excitedly slip into our scene. The gray stairwell and red pipes providing the perfect background for our spirited private romp.
Fayth is on fire wearing a red latex minidress with matching gloves, ball gag and heels. I am wearing a similar fiery latex minidress in black, also with the gloves, ball gag and heels to match. We have our arms tied behind our backs with rope*and legs tied at the knees and ankles as we*bound down the stairs to the next platform.
It starts to sizzle in the stairwell as we spring around playfully. Fayth surges into a sweat quickly as promised. And I*find it to be quite arousing as the sweat makes her minidress ride up further and further on her thighs. Before long, she is exposed below the waistline. I try to pull her dress down to no avail. It keeps gliding up her slick frame and exposing her once again.
So, we share some more ball gag kisses and bounce around energetically and playfully*enjoy our predicament while it lasts.
Duration: 10:34
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 175.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Day Dreams Part I featuring Amanda Foxx

Teasing Eli Part Songpan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Rubber, Latex
Kinky black rubber lesbians hot kinky sex, bondage and strapon fucks slave girl.
Duration: 18:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teasing Eli Part

Clubdom - Stella Liberty's Boot Bitch Orange Beach

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Stella Liberty
Genres: Boot Worship
Stella Liberty is in the market for a few new slaves. Dressed to in her skin tight latex and thigh high boots, Stella quickly inspects the two potential slaves. After they pass her visual test, the next test begins. Both the sissy slave and the pain slut are aware that she will only be keeping one of them, as they both grovel at her boots. Stella has them licking and cleaning her boots, both vying for her attention, yearning to be her slave. Soon enough the boots come off, and both lucky slaves are able to worship her beautiful, sexy, and sweaty feet. Which slave will she choose???
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6300kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 419.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Stella Liberty's Boot Bitch
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26735 секунды с 9 запросами