View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 11:22 AM   #593
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Jenners

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

Amilie - part 2 of 3 Loxton

Cast: Amilie
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Part 1: Let's watch Amilie tortured in a surprising way. Dr. Lomp ties up her feet and hangs her from ceiling. Her hands are free, but she can't keep them up all the time to protect herself, as her week arms are aching. Lomp's every brutal strokes fall on the right point of girl's poor flesh. After all unbearable torments, you'll love to see her beautiful eyes staring at Lomp hatefully.Part 2: A bad news for cute girl, Lomp is to whip her most feminine and sensitive part, her poor vagina. She seems quite uneasy, you can read this on her concerned eyes. The way reaching the money will pass through her sweet pussy. Her weakness assures you that you will watch her sobbing. Anyway, she must endure all this pain just to get you pleased. Appreciate her sorrow.Part 3: Cute Amilie this time will be caned on her vagina. As a reflext, she is trying to hide her vagina with her hands. Stripes from the last session are still on her soles. Strikes hit unbearable right on her clit. Total 12 strokes will be count. At which stroke will she start to weep?
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:26
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amilie - part 2 of 3

Anal After The Exam Flatwoods

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Butt Plug, Pierced Pussy, Slappin
Here is a continued heart pounding look into the life of a sex slave as it unfolds after the exam. Master knows how to push me to the edge and takes full advantage of me as he fucks my asshole deep and long on and the medical exam table after an intense sensation light play 'Swathed In Plastic'. Then the hand spanking and anal fucking starts...
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal After The Exam

Trespassing Slaves Druskininkai

Release Year: 2023
Olivia Outre Gives Two Ladies A Double Spanking In Her Dungeon - in the dungeon Olivia punishes two ladies
Chained Up And Whipped For Being A Naughty Girl.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trespassing Slaves

Be A Good Girl And Submit To This Fucking Pryor

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Concoxxxion
Cast: Conor Coxxx, Mia Vallis
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Handjob, Spanking, Submissive, Face Fucking, Domination, Big ass, Gonzo, Cum on Ass, Condom
Conor opens the door in small leather shorts, and blonde Amazon beauty Mia Vallis walks in to greet him. Mia immediately submits and falls to her knees, stripping off her top.
Duration: 25:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be A Good Girl And Submit To This Fucking

Amilie - part 1 of 3 Locarno

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Part 1: Let's watch Amilie tortured in a surprising way. Dr. Lomp ties up her feet and hangs her from ceiling. Her hands are free, but she can't keep them up all the time to protect herself, as her week arms are aching. Lomp's every brutal strokes fall on the right point of girl's poor flesh. After all unbearable torments, you'll love to see her beautiful eyes staring at Lomp hatefully.
Duration: 16:25
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10031kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amilie - part 1 of 3

Amilie - part 2 of 3 Kinards

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Part 2: A bad news for cute girl, Lomp is to whip her most feminine and sensitive part, her poor vagina. She seems quite uneasy, you can read this on her concerned eyes. The way reaching the money will pass through her sweet pussy. Her weakness assures you that you will watch her sobbing. Anyway, she must endure all this pain just to get you pleased. Appreciate her sorrow.
Duration: 24:26
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amilie - part 2 of 3

Время генерации страницы 0.04498 секунды с 9 запросами