View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 06:51 AM   #2491
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Latina Patrol - Sophia Leone Port Tobacco

Video language: English
We Got A Runner! Daring Latina bombshell Sophia Leone tries to make a run for it when LP agents attempt to arrest her. Naturally, it doesn't take the agents long to capture her and after a thorough body-search she soon finds herself hand-cuffed to a table in an interrogation room and presented with options. If she obeys Agent Bruno, she won't get deported. She submits and quickly has her wet mouth and tight criminal cunt wrecked as Agent Bruno fucks and sexually dominates her in several positions. After he's done savagely punishing her puta, he rewards her with a big facial.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol - Sophia Leone

Clubdom - Strap-on Contest for the She-Gods Boon

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Michelle Lacy
Genres: Strapon
Michelle Lacy is having a fantastic time showing Goddess Tangent and Natasha around the estate, using males for their pleasure. The girls decide they are going to come up with a little game since there are 3 slaves handy and 3 Women. They will all strap-on fuck the slaves until the slaves cannot handle it anymore. Whichever slave begs for mercy or collapses first, is the ! He will be the one who is punished, perhaps thrown into the huge slave pit. The girls relentlessly fuck each slave as the men take their brutal assault on their asses, shackled down and unable are unable to escape or do anything except take it and hope it will be over as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the women are going to fuck them so hard with their goal in mind to get one of them to give up.
Duration: 9:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 523.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Strap-on Contest for the She-Gods

Clubdom - Veronica Cohen & Kylie Rogue Caning Boyes Hot Springs

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kylie Rogue
Genres: Caning
Mistress Veronica Cohen and Kylie Rogue play a game of rock paper scissors to see who will mark their slave first! Veronica wins and wastes no time ordering her slave to stick out his ass to be caned. The Mistresses amuse each other by taking turns savagely caning the bitch. But now that the they are excited from vigorously punishing their slaves ass. Deciding to keep the lusty , they tell the slave they are only leaving to grab their strap-ons!
Duration: 8:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 418.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Veronica Cohen & Kylie Rogue Caning

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1 Lubango

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Clubdom - School Girls From Hell vol.2: Caned Passaic

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Evelin Stone
Genres: Boot Fetish, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom
Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are still feeling like they haven´t finished with their captive school boy Steven. Despite fucking Steven hard and deep with their strap-ons, they decide a caning is what really would get them wet. The girls cane his pathetic ass, laughing and shouting at him as he cries out in pain. They make him beg for more and more.
Duration: 9:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6338kbps

File size: 434.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - School Girls From Hell vol.2: Caned

Discipline In Russia Volume 25 Ibadan

Release Year: 2023
Young girls have the rules of war , and they were delivered to the headquarters , where they raised their stripped of their gorgeous beautiful body tremble before punishment. They brought in the form of men , reach discipline ...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:51
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3515kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline In Russia Volume 25

Anus Whipping Milton

Release Year: 2023
One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anus Whipping
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04501 секунды с 9 запросами