Old 10-05-2023, 10:59 AM   #1509
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Taking the fist Zuni

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Men 1st
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
It's a craving all fisting pigs know. Riding toys won't do it and even an expert plowing from a real cock does not satisfy. A hungry, insatiable asshole demands the unflinching determination of a fist and these studs are willing and eager to take a wrist-deep penetration. Over two hours of hardcore fisting action that leaves no cock unsucked and no butt unfucked!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:10:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5146kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taking the fist

Fistpack vol.19 Fist Bump Ocean Springs

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Bo Matthews, Colin Steele, Lance Navarro, Ryan, Sky Devil
Genres: Fisting, Handball, Fetish, Kink, Hunks, Latins, Big Cocks, Butt Play, Dildos, Jocks, Shaved Pubes
On June 3rd, 2008, the country's soon to be new First Couple enjoyed an intimate fist jab in front of a worldwide television audience. The sight of this playful display sent one well-known east coast work news anchor into a tailspin of wild fear and confusion. Many believed it was her televised frenzied panic that propelled one tender moment into "The Fist Bump heard 'Round the World". The true source of loud pounding, thumping, noises encircling the Earth that day was really the four straight days of wild, over the top fisting going on here at Raging Stallion Studios for our latest fisting release: Fistpack 19 Fist Bump.
We brought together a hot new cast of guys and boy, were they hungry and eager to get their hands into each other's holes! There is lots of amazing talent in this cast, to be sure. It's no wonder windows were rattling at Rockefeller Center and beyond.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:16:47
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1013kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack vol.19 Fist Bump

Raw Fuck Club - Check Engine Rose Lodge

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Raw Fuck Club
Cast: BeastBoyArg, Fricco XL, That Switch
Genres: anal, bareback, fisting, gay, group, latino, oral, sneakers, threesome
I had to stop to check my motorbike, and help was much more that I was expenting! Two raw big cocks! Double penetration, fisting, rosebud rimming, gaping, loads and more!
Duration: 41:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 751.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Fuck Club - Check Engine

Highway pt.2 - Blow Out Eastland

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Fisting Inferno
Cast: Andrew Delta, Ryan Sebastian
Wearing only a harness and a jockstrap, Ryan Sebastian is tied up in an abandoned cargo container and ready to submit to every request from tattooed fucker Andrew Delta. The dom top starts off his session with Ryan by flogging and taking a riding crop to the man's bare ass with his raw cheeks quickly grow red at each passing swat. Ready to test his sub even more, Andrew breaks out a cattle prod and zaps various parts of the stranger until his whole body is squirming and he's baring his teeth. He follows that up by taking his bareback cock to Ryan's open mouth and hungry hole until he's ready to pull out, cover the harnessed hunk in his hot seed, and then jerk off his obedient bottom until he's finally able to unleash his load.
Duration: 20:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Highway pt.2 - Blow Out

RawFuckClub My First Fisting Lorena

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Cuban_DY, That_Switch
I never thought that my whole hand could enter someone's ass. but I loved having more than my cock inside someone.
Duration: 24:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 453.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub My First Fisting

Saxon, Aitor Crash, Alfa Jota, Tom Louis, etc Rose Bud

Genres: Dads DILFs ,Cum Shot ,Fetish ,Blowjob
Video language: English
Aitor Crash (Kings of Piss, Casting Madrid and Street Dogs) goes to Open Mind to have fun. While waiting to go in, Pig Punk (fucking sexy tattooed newcomer) also arrives. Both know they're going to have a good time since the club is busy. With Josep Deep, Saxon and Alfa Jota taking a break from fisting, you soon discover why Josep Deep has such a name. The man can take anything up his ass, including a mega sized dildo! Josep gets fisted by all of them while Tom Louis (the devil from Street Dogs), also the bartender, leaves the men to play alone to join Macanao, Rafa Madrid and Colon - in another scene - who can suck two thick cocks at the same time he takes a fist up his ass. He get fisted by the three of them. Next time you're in Barcelona, come to Open Mind and play with us!
Duration: 33:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2086kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 542.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saxon, Aitor Crash, Alfa Jota, Tom Louis, etc

Short-Hair Guy's Greedy Ass in Full Bloom vol.2 Piercy

Release Year: 2010
Studio: KO Company, Eros
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fifisting, Rimming, BlowJob, HandJob, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
超大ヒット作『穴満開入れ喰い坊主� �の第2弾が遂に発売!
165?儖焚璽?ッチビ坊主達が大集結!
エロ全開で大暴れ!
ギャップがたまらない!?
16055爽やか坊主コン君堂々デビュー!
白昼堂々公○のど真ん中でシコシコ� �
『なんか興奮してきました(笑)』
そのままがん掘り撮影突入!
アンアンアンアンまじ鳴きエロ声が� �まらない!
射精後も…
『まだ物足んないっす…』
ぶっ続けで連続撮影!