View Single Post
Old 10-07-2023, 07:16 AM   #3970
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mystic Molly part 2 Cottleville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Molly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Flogging, Armbinder, Fire, Caning, Needles, Torture, Vibrator, Crying
Video language: English
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- yum. I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge. The foot torture device I was locked into was amazing. PD tied each toe individually... which is yet another one of my kinks. I have never experienced flames on my soles before and that scared me quite a bit. If I have never tried something I am hesitant to do it- only because I do not know what to expect. The caning on my underarms was another sensation I have never felt. It was very painful but I still proudly wear the marks. I had absolutely no control. I could not move my feet at all. I was completely vulnerable. I was on an emotional rollercoaster. One moment screaming as loud as my vocal cords allowed. The next weeping softly to myself. Then smiling from my heart. I left that night with actual cane marks on my soles which I never thought was possible considering how tough the skin is. Tied to the chair. Gasping for my right to breathe. Feeling desperation as he controlled the tube of sweet oxygen. Having a line crossed by the gauze being shoved up my nostrils. Every one of these elements helped in my reaching orgasm... 3 in a row no less. I left that night flying high as a kite. Unable to sleep, tossing and turning while dreaming of bastinado, Mr. Pogo, tied toes, and breath control. Wet dream after wet dream. PD gave me an incredible gift. One that I will never forget.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly part 2

Hole Test - Jessica Kay Helmbrechts

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Caning, Lesbian, Marks, Medieval Torture Devices For Women, Orgasm Restriction, Piercings, Stocks
Of course, no test is complete without a thorough inspection of the holes. In this portion of film you will get to see what usually takes place behind the scenes of an intricate and challenging bondage situation. Master James hoists slave jess up to expose her most vulnerable places to His slave abigail who has strapped on a sizable cock for inspection. Because slave jess was such a good girl and passed all of her prior tests she is granted an orgasm and slave abigail is very eager to give that to her. Her Master is undoubtedly very proud of His slave.
Duration: 31:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole Test - Jessica Kay

HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane Banepa

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral
The one thing PD likes more than a young slut who knows how to scream is one who knows how to suck his dick, too. Katherine Cane fits the bill. She is ready and willing to let him do whatever he wants.
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 1 Hetland

Ashley definitely needs discipline... probably more so than anyone I know, and today she will receive it in the form of tit torture. Her huge natural tits are just begging for bondage, clamps, and whippings. I make her wait for a while in the dark. She waits neckroped, wrists tied, and ring gagged. When I'm ready I arrive and turn on the lights. I start by manhandling, groping, and slapping her tits. I grab a bundle of rope and tightly tie a thick band of rope around her waist. I lift her skirt to find her not wearing any panties. I use a thicker rope and pull it tight between her legs. I snip away the fabric of her blouse exposing her nipples. I put some small but strong binder clips on her tits to get things started. I am continuously slapping and squeezing her tits. I slap her inner thighs and order her to spread her legs. I place several rubber bands on her tits before I add the beginnings of a wire bra. I manhandle her again, turning her and slapping her ass, using her tits as a handle. The clips on her tits are removed and now I start slapping them hard. Most of her blouse is then cut off as well as her skirt. I pull up a chair and untie her neckrope from above. Ashley takes a seat. I tie and cinch a few ropes around her waist, before I remove her gag. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 885.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 1

Noob - Cindy Lou Krestsy

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so OT immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde.
She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to OT now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will. He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants. And poor Cindy Lou, so inexperienced, has no idea how to handle it. Fresh meat like this doesn't come around often. OT is going to savor it.
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noob - Cindy Lou

Coralee Summers - Summer Lovin Monroe Township

Cast: Coralee Summers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Coralee is just like any other bondage slut. Once the ropes go on she's a happy camper. The ballgag is super tight and that's the best! Spread her legs to expose her dripping gash and she purrs. Coralee loves the bondage. It's not necessary, but once the vibrator teases her clit she's done in.
Having a slab of cold hard metal shoved between her labia makes for an interesting ride. Her arms and then hair are pulled back to increase the tension on her tender cunt. Her back is arched as much as it can be without breaking. Just the right position for some face slapping and choking.
Then it's time for Coralee to swing. Like a marionette she's pulled in every direction by ropes. Her legs are held open creating easy access for a pogo. OT uses the dick to swing her around the dungeon. She can't help cumming, she's got no choice in the matter.
Duration: 31:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coralee Summers - Summer Lovin

Tough Love Troyan

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Nikki Darling is a laugher. You know the type, the girls who feel a little bit of pain but rather than screaming out or crying when she is hit she gives a little giggle, or even starts cracking up. Well, that's fine by us, it just means we get to go a little harder on her when we are having our fun. One whip may get her smiling, but four at a time is more than anyone can snicker at.
We'll get our screams from her if it's the last thing we do. Live feeds are called the toughest challenge in BDSM for a reason. We have our whole crew on hand and dozens of sadistic suggestions from our membership to bring this bondage slut to her knees. This is just part one and we're just warming up.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Love
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04450 секунды с 9 запросами