View Single Post
Old 10-08-2023, 07:52 AM   #1006
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Flirting with Tess - Tess Dagger Mechelen

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Tess Dagger is one tough little cookie. She likes the rough body play; punches and kicks make her wet. She starts off in a worm tie and gets trampled. Her chest and abdomen are crushed under OT's massive weight. OT reveals her beautiful round ass and perky tits. Then he ties her into a ball and clamps her nipples with little ropes to her heels.
In a torso tie Tess has her tits bound tightly with twine making them bulge and turn purple. She moans as they get pulled tight. Then OT whips them. Tess is creamy with excitement. The whip lands time and time again on her skin and she loves it.
Tess has flexible hips. OT pulls her legs wide apart. Pulling them out makes them easier to kneel on as he ties her nipples to her toes. Then it's time for some Bastinado. As the cane lands on her tender soles the twine tugs on Tess' sensitive nipples. She screams with pain and pleasure. The vibrator comes out and Tess gets multiple orgasms as her toes yank on her nipples wildly.
Tess finally gets tied to a chair and is impaled on nine hard inches of stainless steel. The vibrator buzzes away to give her the most intense orgasms she's likely felt in a long time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flirting with Tess - Tess Dagger

Heavy Metal Part 2 - Casey Calvert Maroa

Video language: English
Last time I had Casey Calvert we talked about how much she wanted to learn about Heavy Metal. I kept her laid out and spread wide that time, so I could get to her tits and pussy. Today her accomodations are not so spacious. The box she's in gives me access to her ass, feet, cunt and face, all while keeping her suspended and confined.
When I do let her out it is just to bend her over. The stocks are mounted so they can keep her face down and her ass up in the air, the perfect position for a beauty like Casey.
Duration: 43:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy Metal Part 2 - Casey Calvert

Iron Bound - Courtney Taylor Mendenhall

Courtney Taylor has no idea what iron bondage is about. She can't even recognize what most of these metal contraptions are for. And then she says the fateful words. "Ok, well... I trust you." Trust is such a funny thing.
She must think she is too hot to hurt. A lot of girls like her do. She has the huge tits and blonde hair that make men do stupid shit for her. Today will be all about what we would like to do too her.
How much punishment can those tits take? How long can she hold back the waves of orgasms? What twisted positions can she languish in, and for how long before she has to beg to be released?
Ever scene is another test, both of the limits of Courtney's endurance and the depths of our perversion.
Duration: 41:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iron Bound - Courtney Taylor

Gaslit - Sasha Heart Parlier

These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.
I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.

Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit - Sasha Heart

Predicament Slut - Jacey Jinx Verdugo City

Release Year: 2018
Jacey Jinx digs the bondage. It's gotta be strenuous though. She wants to feel challenged. So OT sets up predicaments that will really test her. He ties one arm to her neck and then puts another rope around her neck that goes up to the ring above her. The rope then comes down and OT attaches a rock to it. Jacey has to hold the rock up or she'll choke.
Next OT pulls off Jacey's panties. He notes that they have a particular smell. They smell like she's enjoying herself. He stuffs her mouth with them and tapes it shut. Just by pinching her nose he can make her lightheaded. He ties a rope around her waist and through her crotch up to the ring above her. Then it goes down to her foot. She must hold her foot up or put painful pressure on her tender little cunt.
Jacey isn't a huge fan of being messy. She describes herself as OCD in some ways about dirt. OT blindfolds her with tape and gets a cup of chocolate pudding. He proceeds to cover her entire body with the squishy stuff. He even writes her name on her chest. Though not as physically challenging this might be the most difficult position he's put her in all day.
Duration: 48:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Predicament Slut - Jacey Jinx

Rock Is Put Through The Most Intense Scenes! Orrick

Release Year: 2018
Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
OT makes her rub her cunt on his leg. She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
She has to hold herself up or choke herself on thick metal. Then she has to watch as her feet are tormented right in front of her face with her nipples attached to her toes. She's bent over and whipped while she holds herself up on small pieces of metal and a hook deep in her anus. Her back is arched to an impossible angle and she's teased while being caned. She's whipped and dildoed in pile driver position till she squirts in her own face. She's made to hold a plank position with her neck tied to the ring above her and shocked on the asshole.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rock Is Put Through The Most Intense Scenes!

Amy Likes It Rough - Amy Faye, Jack Hammer Lucknow

Amy Faye likes it rough, so when we put her on her knees it can't just be her casually sitting there in the classic slave position. Instead we use elaborate rope bondage to lean her forward so she is "resting" right on the points of them. We pull her up into a partial suspension and from there we can have our fun, vibrating her and fucking her with Mr. Pogo.
We take a break from giving her pleasure with her pain when we set up the and take her for a ride. Rough, unfinished wood presses into her pussy as her weight drags her down against it. She can't even use her arms for balance because they are tied to her body, and she can't scream in pain because of the rag taped into her mouth. This position is all about what Amy loves, pain.
It pays off. When we pull her down from there and spread her legs with more rope her pussy is dripping wet. In fact, her holes are so ready to be we give her a hot dildo-double-penetration. She's getting her cunt and her ass worked at the same time, tied up so that we can control the tempo, and the orgasms come on fast and furious. Amy told us that she likes it rough. When a girl comes to us with that kind of request we can't help but fulfill it.
Duration: 1:05:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Likes It Rough - Amy Faye, Jack Hammer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15341 секунды с 9 запросами