View Single Post
Old 10-08-2023, 08:12 AM   #1163
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sydney Hale - A little bit of rope can go a long way Valley Farms

Sydney Hale finds herself helpless, held in an uncomfortably tight chair tie; hooded, ballgagged, collared, perky tits exposed, & pantyhose-d crotch tormented by her restraints! Sometimes a little bit of rope can go a long way...
The god damn chair ties are such a bitch! Why do I let my guy convince me that they will be so much fun. I had my ass handed to me when he me into the chair and tied me tightly to the chair. He tied my ankles to the legs of the chair, and the metal was rubbing against my ankle bones so hard. It was extremely uncomfortable. He had my hands tied behind the back and I couldn't move at all. Next thing you know I have a hood over my head and then the gag over that. I couldn't see and could barely breathe. And to top it off he decided that I needed to work on my posture and put on the collar. Ugh, Why do I listen to him?
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 148.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - A little bit of rope can go a long way

Rock Is Put Through The Most Intense Scenes! Conran

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
OT makes her rub her cunt on his leg. She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
She has to hold herself up or choke herself on thick metal. Then she has to watch as her feet are tormented right in front of her face with her nipples attached to her toes. She's bent over and whipped while she holds herself up on small pieces of metal and a hook deep in her anus. Her back is arched to an impossible angle and she's teased while being caned. She's whipped and dildoed in pile driver position till she squirts in her own face. She's made to hold a plank position with her neck tied to the ring above her and shocked on the asshole.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rock Is Put Through The Most Intense Scenes!

Jewell Learns To Like It Archbold

Release Year: 2023
As we open, lovely Jewell is alone, single-sleeved and spreader-barred but not gagged. When her hooded kidnaper finally arrives she's actually happy to see him. "Why did you leave me alone?" she asks. "I get so scared when you leave me!" Jewell doesn't know why she's being held and tormented but having her abductor around is better than the uncertainty of solitude. Rather than focusing only on intricate bondage, this video delves more into the intense relationship between captor and captive.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:39
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1945kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell Learns To Like It

Starlight On A Pole Bono

Starlight On A Pole - Extreme domination is what gypsy slave girl Starlight seeks. Mmm the thrill of being tormented to wits end. This slave gets wet between her legs from just the thought of being the subject of a sadistic Master. Masochism is her kink, her ticket to ride. This vagabond, this flower of the south, travels far and wide to feel pain and pleasure in bondage. Roaming from Master to Master, she finds herself negotiating a session at the Sensualpain dungeon. Feed and watered, his slave is put in a cage till Master is ready to play with this sex slave. Well, she really gets what she asked for and then some by the cane, being roughed up with big strong hands groping, poking and pinching till she is almost freaked out of her mind in the hot sun, blindfolded bound at the pole, bit in mouth, dangling precariously from a hook, hands locked in steel restraints above her head, her bare feet ache standing atop a wooden wedge, shivering, shifting the pain from one body part to another as the long torment deteriorates her strength. Enough to take your breath away as you watch her struggles.
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 741.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starlight On A Pole

Femdomempire - Cruel Edging Torment Evergreen Park

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Handjobs, Milking, Milking Machine
Mistress Chanel decides the fate of her slave´s orgasm controlling when, where and how he will cum! She plays a cruel edging game making sure he will experience the most frustrating and torturous 10 minutes of his life.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8328kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 827.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Cruel Edging Torment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04350 секунды с 9 запросами