Old 10-08-2023, 12:54 PM   #347
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amy Likes It Rough - Amy Faye, Jack Hammer Wylliesburg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Amy Faye likes it rough, so when we put her on her knees it can't just be her casually sitting there in the classic slave position. Instead we use elaborate rope bondage to lean her forward so she is "resting" right on the points of them. We pull her up into a partial suspension and from there we can have our fun, vibrating her and fucking her with Mr. Pogo.
We take a break from giving her pleasure with her pain when we set up the and take her for a ride. Rough, unfinished wood presses into her pussy as her weight drags her down against it. She can't even use her arms for balance because they are tied to her body, and she can't scream in pain because of the rag taped into her mouth. This position is all about what Amy loves, pain.
It pays off. When we pull her down from there and spread her legs with more rope her pussy is dripping wet. In fact, her holes are so ready to be we give her a hot dildo-double-penetration. She's getting her cunt and her ass worked at the same time, tied up so that we can control the tempo, and the orgasms come on fast and furious. Amy told us that she likes it rough. When a girl comes to us with that kind of request we can't help but fulfill it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Likes It Rough - Amy Faye, Jack Hammer

Rain DeGrey - Barrel of Fun Chazy

Release Year: 2015
Rain DeGrey is always a great time. She's cheerful, she's loud, she's animated, and she lets us do pretty much whatever fucked up thing we can think to do with her gorgeous body. And we have a lot planned for today. We are going to take some time for each side of Rain, her top and her bottom, and the best way we can think to do that is to stick her inside the barrel with whichever part of her we want to play with exposed.
We start her out upside down with only her ass and pussy pointing up for us to see and play with. Her flexibility is impressive since she has to be folded completely in half for both her legs and head to be encased in the tight dark metal cylinder at the same time. We take advantage of this first position to let Rain have some fun. O.T. takes out the hitachi, the most powerful handheld vibrator we have, and starts rubbing it on her clit. The combination of the discomfort of her position and the sheer pleasure of the hitachi overtake Rain. Her moans can be heard echoing out of the barrel is her body shakes against it.
Then we turn Rain back upright so that only her head is poking out of the hole at the top. This is where things start to get bad for Rain. Most girls can barely handle the feeling of a whip on their ass or their back, but Rain is tougher than most girls. Rain is going to be taking lashes directly to the face. That kind of pain is just excruciating, and you can really tell. Once she's done with that she's earned a treat for a ll her hard work. And what better treat to give a good animal than a hearty helping of food?
Duration: 45:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey - Barrel of Fun

Gaslit - Sasha Heart Henrieville

These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.
I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.

Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit - Sasha Heart

Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag Justice

Our new talent Vika Lita can be roped in tight elbow bondage without any problems. She can also handle the largest ballgags. That makes her a beautiful tall and perfect model for this website! This girl is a lot kinkier than she looks, and she has done a lot more than just rope bondage. But being tied without any chance of escape is what she loves most. And a huge ballgag… well that just adds to her helpless feeling!
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 464.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag

No Escape - Alina West Chesapeake City

Genres: BDSM, Bit Gag, Blow job, Cock Sucking, Crotch Rope, Dildo, Fucking, Hitachi, Hogtie, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex, Orgasm
Outdoor bondage is so damn sexy. It's hot to be out in the woods with a beautiful woman, it's even hotter when she is naked and tied to the trees. Alina West is definitely a beautiful woman and she is driving us wild in the wilderness.
There is a certain element of exhibitionism that comes along with being tied up, even in the deepest parts of the forest. You never know if there is a hunter or hiker just around the corner, and as helpless as Alina is ther eis no way she could do anything about it if they decided to join into our fun. Honestly, the way that Alina's body is responding to the torment, she probably wouldn't mind. Rope bondage makes her wet as hell, corporal punishment turns her on even more.
By the time we get her home Alina is ready for her holes to be used. She would be begging for a cock inside of her, but she knows that asking for something is the surest way not to get it. When Jack Hammer starts giving her that big, black cock she takes it like a sexual champion. Multiple orgasms later she is used shell, and ready for the next cock.
Duration: 1:11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape - Alina West

Isa Mendez East Enterprise

Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Isa Mendez
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex
The hot and kinky Isa Mendez, one of the strongest submissive sex slaves here at Fetish Network, wanted a challenge for her last lesbian domination session with rope bondage and suspension.
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7837kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isa Mendez

Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes, Rain DeGrey French Lick

Release Year: 2014
Cici Rhodes is a tall lanky redhead that clocks in at 5’10. She might be too much woman for most, but not for us. Today we are going to cut her down to size and work her over in all of the ways that this sensation slut so badly craves. We are going to bind her down and stuff her holes until she can not get her cum
eyes uncrossed.
There is no pleasure without pain however, and Cici will have to earn every orgasm she gets today the hard way. Cici is bound wrists to hips with large rocks tied to her ankles. The rocks slow her down enough that every movement is a painful undignified crawl. We warm her up with some foot worship and face degradation before cutting out two holes in her shirt to let her pink nipples spring free. We tease her with a vibrator but deny her what she so badly craves.
Enough warm up. Time for the main course. We tie Cici onto her back with her feet pointed up towards the ceiling, all the better to display that ass. Her holes are completely exposed and wide open and her toes call out for torture. We oblige. We are givers like that. Caning and flogging are followed up by a DP that sends our sensation slut spiraling into an earth shattering orgasm and we are not done with her yet.
We finish her off with a bent over tie that puts her at the perfect position for some strap-on fucking. A neck rope holds Cici in place and prevents her from escaping the dick. We flog that juicy ass a little more because we just can not resist before gripping our slut’s hips and slamming home without mercy as weighted nipple clamps bounce painfully with every stoke. She cums gratefully all over the dick, her breath is harsh and ragged gasps. The final touch is hooding our toy with her own cut up shirt. We will be back later when we fell like playing some more...
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes, Rain DeGrey

Время генерации страницы 0.11116 секунды с 9 запросами