Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2023, 08:59 PM   #7614
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Queen Carmella - StepMommys Cum Dumpster

As your step-mommy, we need to be able to have certain conversations. I know they can be a little uncomfortable, but don't be shy. It's only natural. I know you're curious about the men I bring home. I know you are at that age where you are exploring, and just becoming familiar with what sex is, so I am going to allow you to watch and learn. And trust me, I can tell you're not the type that's going to be bringing home pretty girls or loosing your virginity anytime soon, so what I have planned for you is much more suitable. You've always been such a good boy when I give you chores. It's difficult at times, not having a man around the house and being a single step-mother, but you always help your step-mommy. You always complete your chores like a good boy, and you never let me down! you're getting older, and there's a lot more you need to learn, so I am going to elevate your chores a little bit. There's something I am going to need you to do if I am going to let you watch what happens in the bedroom.... Don't worry! you'll enjoy it. It's going to be something you have to do pretty often.

File Size: 793 MB, Resolution: 19201080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/jnybqpbgiepa
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06130 секунды с 9 запросами